I never thought i would say this

"Why can't the Xbox users simply shut up????

Do they really need to remind us our torture?"

Why can't my fellow PCers simply shut up????????????????????

Do they really need to remind everyone of how awfulk their lives are because they gotta wait an extra few months??????

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think PC gamers should all make our own threads about how awful it is to have to wait 2 months for our version. I wonder how long it would be for XBox gamers to get sick of that trend. :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Why can't the Xbox users simply shut up????

Do they really need to remind us our torture?"

Why can't my fellow PCers simply shut up????????????????????

Do they really need to remind everyone of how awfulk their lives are because they gotta wait an extra few months??????

We don't make posts about it. there are like 15 post about this thing...

"We don't make posts about it. there are like 15 post about this thing..."

You weren't around for the announcement were ya? Allw e head was the whiny PCers drowning out the excited X-boxers.

There is nothing wrong with x-boxers being excited about the game and sharing that with others. Afterall, that's part of what message baords are for. Don't need to read a whiny "boo hoo little me" posts every time an x-boxer celebrates a soon to be released game for them. Geez..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oh well... its not like we can force Obsidian to release the PC game on December 6th well, technically we can....

[Force Persuade] : You will work day and night to ensure that KotOR II for PC comes out on December 5th (to mock the XBOX people) without compromising the overall quality of the game

[success] : Yes... master.... I will work.... Yes.... on to work....

Every xbox user has to make a post about how great it's gonna be to get the game soon. yeah, we know now ok?

can you name once where I have said how great its going to be to get KOTOR??? and oh I own an Xbox? I don't like to rub it in because the next time around I could be in your possition so why risk it.

I think PC gamers should all make our own threads about how awful it is to have to wait 2 months for our version.  I wonder how long it would be for XBox gamers to get sick of that trend.  :lol:"

no offense to you GOA but it seems that some PCers are doing that even in threads that don't pertain to release dates or Xboxers getting it sooner than Xboxers. so for PCers to start a thread would be kind of redundent wouldn't it?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

no offense to you GOA but it seems that some PCers are doing that even in threads that don't pertain to release dates or Xboxers getting it sooner than Xboxers. so for PCers to start a thread would be kind of redundent wouldn't it?

I was being sarcastic....

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think PC gamers should all make our own threads about how awful it is to have to wait 2 months for our version.  I wonder how long it would be for XBox gamers to get sick of that trend.  :thumbsup:"

In fact I'm bored of both types of threads. It sucks to see the first page of this forum flooded with uninteresting and totally irrelevant topics reading 'OMG only 5 secs to go!!!!11'. I have already made up my mind and I am no longer bothered by that kind of garbage, but it's harder to keep track of the good threads that way. This is more like the LA forums every passing day... :huh:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I have no intention of starting a war here, HOWEVER, if they are going to tell X-box owners to shut up just because we are getting the game sooner, and are happy about it, then I'm going to tell them like it is....no one is twisting thier arm and forcing them to wait until February....they COULD buy an X-box so they are NOT helpless. So why don't THEY shut up?

[Forest Gump] And thats all I's got to say about that. [/Forest Gump]

*Sets up a little table with whine and cheese in the corner of the forum*

Thats for the babies who own PC's and are dumb enough to cause their OWN suffering by not buying an X-box. :ph34r:

I fail to see the point in buying an X-box. I can do as much, if not more on my PC. An X-box is just a waste of money, considering most things are ported over in time, and if not they just were not popular enough to be. :p Or I have no real interest in them.

I'm not complaining much, if at all. I may have commented that it isn't nice for LA to say one thing and then do another (in these parts we call that 'lying') but complained? Never. I've taken the "pain and suffering" like the woman I am.

:) Personally, I can wait until Febuary. All I'll need is something Coma inducing, then I'll wake up and TSL will be out! Genius plan if I do say so myself.

Edit: The reason that I don't go out and buy an X-box is that I'd have to save up an ungodly amount of money. I simply don't have all the extra cash I'd like, considering I have to pay for various services that aren't as free as they used to be.

Fnord.