Questions to Devs

How have you improved the mini-games?

How many more robes are there?

How much more weapons/armor is there?

How many heads to choose from are there?

Do you get tired answering my stupid questions?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Why the heck is Akari still with us?

Could it be that he actually likes us? And Chris? And if most of the team has moved to NWN2, then how will the PC version (that was largely unfinished) be finished? Will you just port it over from X-box and tweak it?

Is it time to leave yet? :)

Fnord.

Could it be that he actually likes us? And Chris? And if most of the team has moved to NWN2, then how will the PC version (that was largely unfinished) be finished? Will you just port it over from X-box and tweak it?

Is it time to leave yet?  :)

I'd like to know this as well. If the majority of the KOTOR team has moved on to the NWN2 project, then who exactly is still around to put the finishing touches on KOTOR:TSL?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guys. the game comes out in what, 4 days?

You will have allllllllll the horrible horrible spoilers and game info you want forced on you soon enough.

Frankly, I'm scared to even read teh IGN review today, but I will, because I'm weak.

4 days for you maybe... but i will not resort this to another whiney PC user reply

Is it time to leave yet?  :)

I like the KotOR2 Forums better. Enduring exposure to the habits and routines of this forum have endeared it to me over time. :huh:

The NWN2 forums are so cold and unfamiliar. :huh:

-Akari

Is it time to leave yet?  :-

I like the KotOR2 Forums better. Enduring exposure to the habits and routines of this forum have endeared it to me over time. ;)

The NWN2 forums are so cold and unfamiliar. :(

-Akari

Makes sense, the NWN2 forums do have a lot of readers and new faces, this forum has a more small town living feel.

I like the KotOR2 Forums better. Enduring exposure to the habits and routines of this forum have endeared it to me over time.  :(

The NWN2 forums are so cold and unfamiliar.  :-

-Akari

cheers_logo.jpg

http://www.rsmith.org.uk/frasier/multimedia/cheers_theme.mp3

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I like the KotOR2 Forums better. Enduring exposure to the habits and routines of this forum have endeared it to me over time.  :lol:

The NWN2 forums are so cold and unfamiliar.  :thumbsup:

-Akari

cheers_logo.jpg

http://www.rsmith.org.uk/frasier/multimedia/cheers_theme.mp3

Perfect music! Very fitting.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I had a question to the Obsidian programmers (Akari or any other one who knows about it) about the frame rate issue.

I would like to know what is the exact technical reason that concerning the graphics the Bioware engine is a little bit slower than "normal". It's remarkable that both the XBox and the PC have been affected likewise.

Since it couldn't be completely fixed for the sequel I think it must be a systematical problem?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he