The 3 sith lord

I don't understand -in Lucasarts forum telling what bastila is 3 sith lord

The 3 sith lord is female in red robe

A female in red robe was Juhani too :(.

A female in red robe can be too Aris or Mira if you want that they wear red robes :-

It isnt Atris theres a concept art showing Atris Fighting Niphilis or whatever his name is always tend to spell it wrong.

In my opion the whole thing has to do with the chronicle which happened during or around mandalorian wars, think Jolee indicate that at some point when he talks about Exar Kun.

One thing that always strike me odd is that your character is in his 20ish, which is odd given he was in the Mandalorian wars and he had free'd Juhani when she was younger or a child during mandalorian wars, it would surgest he was at least 15years then if it supposed to fit with Juhani's age since she was a child herself i believe was told by the slave trader, and Juhani.

Which makes me question how on earth your character isnt older than he is?

EDIT: Developer mistake or Sith magic?

A female in red robe was Juhani too :(.

A female in red robe can be too Aris or Mira if you want that they wear red robes :-

It isnt Atris theres a concept art showing Atris Fighting Niphilis or whatever his name is always tend to spell it wrong.

In my opion the whole thing has to do with the chronicle which happened during or around mandalorian wars, think Jolee indicate that at some point when he talks about Exar Kun.

One thing that always strike me odd is that your character is in his 20ish, which is odd given he was in the Mandalorian wars and he had free'd Juhani when she was younger or a child during mandalorian wars, it would surgest he was at least 15years then if it supposed to fit with Juhani's age since she was a child herself i believe was told by the slave trader, and Juhani.

he's been in stasis.

Never thought of that. it's a very good question. and it sort of ruined my spirit fot kotor a little... man, i hate when mistakes like that are made. <_<

A female in red robe was Juhani too :p.

A female in red robe can be too Aris or Mira if you want that they wear red robes ;)

I think Revan's age depends on which head you choose. I always thought of Revan being in his early to mid thirties.

Your PC isnt older because he was only in his early 20's when he joined the Mandalorian War; hence you getting the feeling the PC is 30ish.

In this game, the PC has been in stasis for god knows how long in something, probably bacta, and that stuff is supposed to negate ageing effects... so who knows ;)

A female in red robe was Juhani too :lol:.

A female in red robe can be too Aris or Mira if you want that they wear red robes :thumbsup:

Force youth lol

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I thought your character was 3012? lol. Joking aside, Cathars are based on cats (lets face it) and cats age faster than humans, so what's to say that Cathars don't? If there is a 3rd Sith Lord, then I reckon its Kreia.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I thought your character was 3012? lol.  Joking aside, Cathars are based on cats (lets face it) and cats age faster than humans, so what's to say that Cathars don't? If there is a 3rd Sith Lord, then I reckon its Kreia.

I thought cats age faster because of the size of their hearts, or maybe its speed, hmmm thats why tortoises live until over 100 :ermm: But seriously humans only had a life expectancy of 40 in the middle ages before modern hygene and medicine, so who knows how long they live in the star wars universe.

I thought your character was 3012? lol.  Joking aside, Cathars are based on cats (lets face it) and cats age faster than humans, so what's to say that Cathars don't? If there is a 3rd Sith Lord, then I reckon its Kreia.

I thought cats age faster because of the size of their hearts, or maybe its speed, hmmm thats why tortoises live until over 100 :ermm: But seriously humans only had a life expectancy of 40 in the middle ages before modern hygene and medicine, so who knows how long they live in the star wars universe.

Think cats might age quicker because they need to reach maturity quickly, and reproduce, because the life of a predator such as a cat can be cut short at the drop of a hat. Anyway, Revan is put across as being a headstrong young Jedi at the beginning of the Madalorian War, so he couldn't be that old.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I thought cats age faster because of the size of their hearts, or maybe its speed, hmmm thats why tortoises live until over 100 :lol: But seriously humans only had a life expectancy of 40 in the middle ages before modern hygene and medicine, so who knows how long they live in the star wars universe.

Think cats might age quicker because they need to reach maturity quickly, and reproduce, because the life of a predator such as a cat can be cut short at the drop of a hat. Anyway, Revan is put across as being a headstrong young Jedi at the beginning of the Madalorian War, so he couldn't be that old.

Humans are predators also, thats why our eyes are on the front of our heads, and we can judge distance. But I'm getting way off topic so I'll shut up now :p