European release date

my guess would be you live in France ..

Almost right, but no. Germany.

we grew up with subtitles and you grew up with dubbed films .. of course you prefer the one you grew up with!

There is much truth in your words. BTW I can also hardly believe that an English film sounds well after having dubbed it to French ;) , but definitely they will tell me something diffent.

but dubbed films deprives the audience of an important thing imo, the free english lesson ..

Good argument. But aren't there even in Denmark countless people (especially of the older generations) who don't understand anything, as films normally don't start at the first lesson but at the very last?

Every time I watch a dubbed film on the German channel, I still get nightmares from when I was a little boy watching the A-team on RTL+. Imagine BA speaking german :blink:

but dubbed films deprives the audience of an important thing imo, the free english lesson ..

Good argument. But aren't there even in Denmark countless people (especially of the older generations) who don't understand anything, as films normally don't start at the first lesson but at the very last?

they read the subtitles .. so it's not a problem .. the only movies that are dubbed are cartoons .. which are mostly done pretty horrific, so that's why it creeps me out! the only good dubbing is the Danish version of Cartoon Network! especially if they try to do a strange accent! like Dexters .. sounds so wierd .. hehe

and I thought it was France because I thought you said your language was close to English, which I wouldn't say Deutch is! :(

and like Ludozee it really freaks me out when I watch German TV .. although I can easily understand it, I would prefer English .. it's also better for turists! they can't watch TV if everything is dubbed! :p

Fortune favors the bald.