European release date

Yes, also, aren't the Xboxers with Live getting downloadable content? Cause I heard somewhere that only North American Xboxers with Live will get downloadable content.

That's just lame if it's true, why shouldn't we too get downloadable content?

When will the European version of KOTOR 2 be released for the Xbox? I heard that any non-American version is gonna be released in February.

If that is true I am devastated, I was gonna get KOTOR 2 for Christmas.

I've imported it(the dollar is pretty cheap anyways), but ofcourse that only works with my modded xbox.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Waiting till Feb in Europe is ok as far as we'll get a great voice acting.

Here in the Scandinavian countries we get the original voices, so that's not really an issue for us. I think the voices are only redone in French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Not spanish.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Here in the Scandinavian countries we get the original voices, so that's not really an issue for us. I think the voices are only redone in French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Not spanish.

I wasn't sure about that, but it seemed like it would be a natural thing to do with all the Spanish-speaking nations.

If they would remake kotor 2 with swedish voiceactors i would got to the swedish publishers and really make them know what pain is.

Seriously, when i got 'Black & White' and everybody talked swedish, i wanted to kill something!! i wrote a letter to the swedish distributors, gave them a peace of my mind. which they probably ignores anyway...

Hating your language? I always thought Scandinavians in common are very proud of their nation and so on.

But never mind, some languages sound horrible and some don't, who cares as long as we have the world language slang English... :)

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

When they translate games it sounds horrible. Better english than wrong and full of mistakes and funny accent home language

So, Hellenic is a horrible language too. Super, now there are already two of them. :)

Hating your language? I always thought Scandinavians in common are very proud of their nation and so on.

But never mind, some languages sound horrible and some don't, who cares as long as we have the world language slang English...  :)

Yeah, but not when it comes to dubbing of movies, games etc. Noboy likes it here. And well we don't usually have dubbed filmes. The ones that are have always 2 vesrions, 1 swedsih and one original. :)

Jedi Podo if you lived in another country you would know that something is always better in its native language. If you translate a comedy, for example, half of the jokes will not be translated, because languages are not the same. And hellenic is a great (but difficult) language

There is hope beyond hope

Jedi Podo if you lived in another country you would know that something is always better in its native language. If you translate a comedy, for example, half of the jokes will not be translated, because languages are not the same. And hellenic is a great (but difficult) language

What you are saying is right indeed.

But seriously, KotOR isn't a sit-com bristling with countless untranslatable word jokes, so that argument doesn't count.

Or is it? (perhaps in the original version? :o :"> ;)" )

Edit: And I do live in another country.

What you are saying is right indeed.

But seriously, KotOR isn't a sit-com bristling with countless untranslatable word jokes, so that argument doesn't count.

Or is it? (perhaps in the original version? :o :"> :-" )

Edit: And I do live in another country.

C'mon imagine Han Solo speaking German or French!!!! ;):o

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

it makes me twitch if an english product (especially game or movie) is translated to Danish .. urgh I hate it .. but Danish movies in danish are fine.. no translation though! I mean the lips look like they are going haywire and the words don't fit! it's more distracting than pleasing ..

by the way Alyt, where are you from?

Fortune favors the bald.

it makes me twitch if an english product (especially game or movie) is translated to Danish .. urgh I hate it .. but Danish movies in danish are fine.. no translation though! I mean the lips look like they are going haywire and the words don't fit! it's more distracting than pleasing ..

by the way Alyt, where are you from?

I can only say over and over the same: The quality of a translated/dubbed film is only a question of expenditure.

Where I can come from they take a great effort to especially avoid this lip problem. The voice acting is done by selected professionals with the matching voice for their character. No mumbling and no slang or horrible voices.

And you can really believe me, you practically don't notice that it's not the original language.

But hey, of course, I know that I can't speak for all languages in the world. Surely the target language has to be slightly similar to the source language.