Xbox or PC

I will get the PC version. I've waited for more than a year without playing any RPG on PC, what could possibly two more months mean to me. I can wait.

I hope the modded content will make much difference. Maybe it is different from KOTOR I and Bioware overtly put down any notion of fan created content, possibly from LucasArts intellectual rights policy, or somenthing like that. I guess this ain't the case here, from what I hear on the forum.

Upgrading PC is rather tiresome, but it is fun in and of itself. I've used the current PC for more than two years, and can still play current games. If there is platform consolidation on the Xbox, the PC has scaleability. PC may require more QA though. I hope they release it a bit later if it means less bugs and incompatibility issues.

Sometimes I think that Hades_One must be a somewhat bitter person in real life... Then I look at the dancing Kitty Cthulu and I think (anime girl style) "Kaaaawaiiiiii!"

Oh yeah, I have an X-Box. I just got Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and it's beautiful on my TV. Besides, who cares about the graphics on a role-playing game?

yeah i agree most of the rpgs that i love dont have good graphics like suikoden 2 looked like snes graphics but still a great game (for the ps1).

It was amazing what they could pull off with those sprites though. It was almost like the whole game was classically animated.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've always prefered the PC .. I find a mouse and keyboard easier to handle and gives more freedom imo.. especially in RPG games and FPS, but I prefer a controller for fightgames which I never play on PC .. the graphics isn't the issue for me, but I prefer a higher resolution!

Fortune favors the bald.

Hades, don't ever change!! if you do i'll never look at this(boring, that's what it will be) forum again (boring, that's what it will be) :-

ampulator00,

Still, graphics are near the bottom of the list when it comes to what I look for in an RPG.

envida,

That does suck. Especially as they told us earlier that the two versions would be released at the same time. It's stuff like this that made me eventually bite down and get an X-box.

NOOOOOO!! You made Bill gates happy!! why!? what is happening to humanity???

Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force weren't in the XBox Kotor, so the PC will probably be better anyway.

<<keyboard and mouse yield more contol than a handful of buttons on a clicky pad>>

Yes, that made the game so much not appealing and interesting on Xbox, it's only on PC that Kotor is one great RPG, heaven forbid us to like a game on a console. :thumbsup:

And yeah, sure, having both PC and Xbox i will wait till February to play this game, yeah sure... :-" Unless i live in Europe, but that is not the point. :p

I think they will keep to the story that PC and xbox versions will be almost (what is almost? everything....95%....90%....fairly fuzzy word almost :p ) identical all of december.

Then in january, when all xbox owners that want the game have bought it, they will proudly annonse the extra bonus for PC-version. (w00t)

Then all xbox owners that have a PC have to buy PC-version as well......good buisness. :)

Long live the PC. hip hip hurray! (w00t)

Purchasing a lesser quality product just because one is not able to be patient for two months seems pretty silly to me, but each to his own.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.