Force Powers Trailor at IGN

Looks great! :D I just want more and more of this game, i mean cmon just come out already! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Uber-lame

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

and your uber-gay

Yes I am quite happy. I'm happy for alot of things, but one of the things I'm most happy about is that I'm not you :shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You see the wookie NPC and I think it is Zal!!!!

It's not! Go read Chris' ramblings!

Which one, the wookie one?

Doesn't say it's not Zal at all, just says ther eis a difference in abilities from the K1 and K2 wookies, which is wookie rage.

If Zal had a reason to be pissed off ::cough:: Mission dead ::couh:: he might be a loose cannon. Hence the rage.

Tho the "sash" is different on the K2 wookie NPC. Tho the new Uk article kinda explains why that might be

Was it just me or were they using the COH font cuz that scared me made me feel like I was watching a comic or sumtin! :shifty:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You see the wookie NPC and I think it is Zal!!!!

It's not! Go read Chris' ramblings!

Which one, the wookie one?

Doesn't say it's not Zal at all, just says ther eis a difference in abilities from the K1 and K2 wookies, which is wookie rage.

If Zal had a reason to be pissed off ::cough:: Mission dead ::couh:: he might be a loose cannon. Hence the rage.

Tho the "sash" is different on the K2 wookie NPC. Tho the new Uk article kinda explains why that might be

If you choose LS Mision dosn't get killed if you choice DS than you probley killed both of them. So i think they're both dead if you went DS in KOTOR.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Eh. The video is nothing special; we've seen most of the effects in the original game.

Not that it matters. I'm not buying it for the effects.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

If you choose LS Mision dosn't get killed

Doesn't mean she didn't die inbetween K1 and K2

if you choice DS than you probley killed both of them. So i think they're both dead if you went DS in KOTOR.

It's not for sure, like the jedis getting the ax if you go DS was for sure. So whos to say I suppose.

if you choice DS than you probley killed both of them. So i think they're both dead if you went DS in KOTOR.

It's not for sure, like the jedis getting the ax if you go DS was for sure. So whos to say I suppose.

AX?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

If you choose LS Mision dosn't get killed if you choice DS than you probley killed both of them. So i think they're both dead if you went DS in KOTOR.

I never killed Zal on DS. I always had him kill mission securing myself a DS wookiee body guard for life.

As for the video the force powers look just like they did in K1 to me. Thats not a bad thing in my opinion but it's nothing too ooo and ahh about either. Personally story will make or break this game for me so like Homer said "The journey is the thing." :thumbsup:

Cheers!

AX?

axe, I missed a key

LOL! Not really, didn't Chris say if you chose that Revan was DS he was all out DS?

LOL! Not really, didn't Chris say if you chose that Revan was DS he was all out DS?

Dunno, don't remember that.

It might not be Zal, but all I'm saying is that it looks like him (tho all those wookies look alike) and it's possible it is him

I didn't remember fighting that many foes even at the Star Forge in KotOR 1.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy