Buddah Says all paths are equal.

Basicaly from what I hear which is alot. The game should be around 40 hours of gaming thats a very rough esitmate.

What saddens me is that while playing "Light" side we get around 20 hours

But when playing "Dark" Side its more like 30 hours why such a huge shift.?

I'm guessing cuz K1 the dark side was not as fun and had less stuff to do

Each path shouldhave had equaly interesting stuff and since the vast majority of people play as "Light" side or good they made Dark side longer and more interesting seems logical.

P.S. Remember the Mayans, bascialy thousands of years ago the predicted all solar/and lunar eclipses, and to this date. The calculations are still accurate to the minute or second. They also predict the End of Time as December 21, 2012 ;)

Light side was longer because you had to do everything the hard way. Dark side was by far the most enjoyable though. So I would have to agree with the length of the game being made the same for both sides. Lengthen out the Dark side by giving us more people to kill ;)"

P.S. Remember the Mayans, bascialy thousands of years ago the predicted all solar/and lunar eclipses, and to this date. The calculations are still accurate to the minute or second. They also predict the End of Time as December 21, 2012 ;)

Yeah those ****ing mayans better be wrong, wait what the hell does this have to do with anything? :blink:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

no it's simply the end of their calendar .. a conjunction in which the winter solstice sun reaches the Galactic Equator and the ecliptic, what the ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree .. and it starts over.. that's how I understood it at least! I never heard anything or anyone saying that it was a sign of the end of the world

Fortune favors the bald.

P.S. Remember the Mayans, bascialy thousands of years ago the predicted all solar/and lunar eclipses, and to this date. The calculations are still accurate to the minute or second. They also predict the End of Time as December 21, 2012 :)

Yeah those ****ing mayans better be wrong, wait what the hell does this have to do with anything? :blink:

Alsom so guy who live in the middle ages thought that the end of the world was 1905 so every one freaked out then too.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Basicaly from what I hear which is alot.  The game should be around 40 hours of gaming thats a very rough esitmate.

Where did you get this from?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Each path shouldhave had equaly interesting stuff and since the vast majority of people play as "Light" side or good they made Dark side longer and more interesting seems logical.

No, the darkside it the simpler, why would the game be longer if you deside to kill someone instead of killing them.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Basicaly from what I hear which is alot.  The game should be around 40 hours of gaming thats a very rough esitmate.

Where did you get this from?

Two years ago he was playing KOTOR2 and got those numbers

Two years ago he was playing KOTOR2 and got those numbers

That makes no sense in so many ways. :)

Well thats Jedi Mafia for you

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill barely be able to drink!!!!!! the mayans better be wrong for once or im gonna sue every one of them in the after life

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

P.S. Remember the Mayans, bascialy thousands of years ago the predicted all solar/and lunar eclipses, and to this date. The calculations are still accurate to the minute or second. They also predict the End of Time as December 21, 2012 :)

Np! That means we have a lot of time finish playing both KotOR 2&3 when it happens. :p

no it's simply the end of their calendar .. a conjunction in which the winter solstice sun reaches the Galactic Equator and the ecliptic, what the ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree .. and it starts over.. that's how I understood it at least! I never heard anything or anyone saying that it was a sign of the end of the world

The Mayans believed that this was the fifth world. The others were destroyed in fire, flood, and the like. At the end of their calendar the fifth world ends and the sixth one begins. Our world will be used as the building block for the sixth one.

That doesn't mean that:

1. The earth will be destroyed.

2. Everyone will die.

So, it's the end of a 'world' but not the end of 'the world'.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

maybe it's that meteor they are afraid of .. 2028 thing .. although 16 years late! that would ceartinly fall under the destruction-catagory of fire! :) or flood if it hits the water, which is more likely..

Fortune favors the bald.