A guy at the IGN message board has the game.

could be real but it could be fake, and you can find most of the things that he said on the internet <_< , so I wouldnt be surprised if he was telling a lie, but if hes telling the truth wouldnt be surprised either.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't know who this guy is, but just skimming it quickly I saw alot of info you can find online already.

True. But right now I'm looking for any excuse to get all excited.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

If this is true or not but a guy at the IGN message boards says that he has the game and is five hours into it, I have not read through the whole post so be aware that it might contain spoilers(though the topic says tiny spoilers).

Here is the link

How did he get the gane?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Two people living in south Jersey say that they have the game, borth bought from Walmart(I think) according to a post at Gamefaqs.

And another guy reports that he has found a burned copy in Australia(could be true if it's leaked on the net, though I don't see in any leaking-related sites that a KOTOR2 leak has been made...yet), again, from GameFAQs.

If this is believeable or not, I do not know but this HAS happend with games before, some games have been leaked on the net and sold at the stores way ahead of the release date.

we'll see if he's honest or not after he gets off the first planet, as that's mostly whats been stated in previews, etc. i'd like some more info on the prestige classes and lightsaber\force stance, but by the time he probably gets there it's gonna be monday. unless he plays it all day like i did with the first installment :D

dont be so quick to rule out the possibility that he does have the game, ive heard some stores (walmart) has copies of the game already.

Well my brother looked for a leaked version yesterday and found nothing. I've heard some walmarts have put games on the shelves prematurely, I think I should check around and see if anyone has screwed up. There's a walmart, superstore, eb games, and futureshop (canadian equivelant of bestbuy) all within sight of my home.

Well my brother looked for a leaked version yesterday and found nothing. I've heard some walmarts have put games on the shelves prematurely, I think I should check around and see if anyone has screwed up. There's a walmart, superstore, eb games, and futureshop (canadian equivelant of bestbuy) all within sight of my home.

you know that walmart has KotOR: TSL on the shelves and you haven't bought it?!?! :blink:

THE INSANITY!!!! ;)

Anyone within 100 mile radius of a Walmart, go and check them now for the game! I know you want it, you know you want it, Obsidian knows you want it! The game knows that you want it!

I WANT IT!

All work and no play makes TheAco a dull boy.

etc.(assuming that everyone has seen The Shinning, you know how it continues).

No no, I meant to say that I've heard walmart has prematurely put games on the shelves in the past. I haven't heard anything about KOTOR2. I was there yesterday to buy a memory card for a digital camera (saved about $20 :D) and they didn't have it.

They're lying to you! They know that you want it and thus, they will not sell it to you...fight for it! Any means necessary! :)

im not sure....he could have it based on some little info bits that i havent heard yet. and stores do sometimes sell premature. but like stated its mainly all preview stuff.

oh and Naga Sadow i agree with Exar. YOU ARE INSANE FOR NOT CHECKING IT OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

He wrote down one error though, Jeremy Soule isn't doing the soundtrack for KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He wrote down one error though, Jeremy Soule isn't doing the soundtrack for KotOR II.

Really? Who is? Gonna register just to confront him about this.

Mark Griskey if IIRC.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've posted a message stating that I am doubtfull especially because he said Jeremy Soule is doing the soundtrack, I also added "third word on the 12th page of the manual"-request, just for the fun of it! And I asked for some sort of proof, it's either sink or swim now for him.

I've posted a message stating that I am doubtfull especially because he said Jeremy Soule is doing the soundtrack, I also added "third word on the 12th page of the manual"-request, just for the fun of it! And I asked for some sort of proof, it's either sink or swim now for him.

Heh, nice.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

What do you mean prove it? All he has to say is "the" and that's then end of it :)