please get rid of the retarded new post system

roshan

What kind of insane system is this? you need to click on each individual post to read them! This board wasnt like this this very morning. I think that this is a really retarded idea, it makes reading a topic take forever.

i dont think i want to post in a board that is a troublesome and annoying as this.

Near the top right corner of your screen you have three options: Outline - Standard - Linear . Make sure outline is not selected! Everything is normal for me ;)

I don't see any difference between standard and linear :blink:

Role-player tranquilinho eh

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

What kind of insane system is this? you need to click on each individual post to read them! This board wasnt like this this very morning. I think that this is a really retarded idea, it makes reading a topic take forever.

i dont think i want to post in a board that is a troublesome and annoying as this.

Yes, blame the board because you don't know how to use something this simple. :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes, blame the board because you don't know how to use something this simple. :)

I wasnt blaming the board.