Inform me if I'm wrong

Yes but same as with feat progression DarthRevan987, if you want your lightsaber style to be staff, then you need to pool feat skill points into 2 handed combat, if you want single saber you pool it into dueling...

So if you want Force powers galor, go Consuler and Master / Lord

If you want Combat go Guardian / Marauder

If you want the best of both worlds go Sentinal and Watchman / Assasin :shifty:

Edited by Jad'en

Very True...But some like to mix it up..Go with Guardian for the high vital points and Jedi Master for the high Force points

Inform me if Im wrong, but shouldn't Prestige Classes have certain requirements? And if so, wouldn't one of those be: You should be trained in the field related to the Prestige Class? i.e., take Guardian if you want to be a Sith Marauder? (Or assassin, whichever corresponds.)

Consular is the same as -> Jedi Master / Sith Lord -> Force powers

Guardian -> Weapons Master / Marauder -> lightsaber fighting

Sentinal -> Watchman / Assasin -> Skills

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Consular is the same as  -> Jedi Master / Sith Lord -> Force powers

Okay. Thank you. :rolleyes:

But that wasn't the point. The point was trying to say that unless something has gone horribly wrong, you shouldn't be able to take a Prestige Class that you don't have appropriate levels of in the base class. It doesn't follow any logical or d20(to my limited knowledge) sense.

Consular is the same as  -> Jedi Master / Sith Lord -> Force powers

Okay. Thank you. :rolleyes:

But that wasn't the point. The point was trying to say that unless something has gone horribly wrong, you shouldn't be able to take a Prestige Class that you don't have appropriate levels of in the base class. It doesn't follow any logical or d20(to my limited knowledge) sense.

theres tones of logic behind having any class be able to pick what ever prestige class they wanted, cuz if they didnt there wouldn't really be any point to having a prestige class would there. It just wouldn't make sense to have a prestige class that only these guys can have especially if they are specailizing in the same area! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!