Music you have heard that would suit KOTOR2

Over the course of these few months, I have heard many songs, that are not from Star Wars, that could suit KOTOR2. If aany of you have heard any, post them here.

(Links posted to a music site I use, Launch.Yahoo.com, so you can listen to this music, you may need to sign up to listen to some of the music I have posted)

My ideas are:

3 Doors Down-Away from the Sun + When I'm Gone

Breaking Benjamin-So Cold

Staind-Home + It's Been Awhile + So Far Away

Metallica-I Disappear

You lot got any?

Over the course of these few months, I have heard many songs, that are not from Star Wars, that could suit KOTOR2. If aany of you have heard any, post them here.

(Links posted to a music site I use, Launch.Yahoo.com, so you can listen to this music, you may need to sign up to listen to some of the music I have posted)

My ideas are:

Metallica-I Disappear

You lot got any?

I would weep if music this bad got on any game muchless a star wars game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Metallica-I Disappear

Nah. If music doesn't sound at least vaguely classical (without words; chants, as in Darth Maul's theme, work), it doesn't fit with Star Wars.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I would weep if music this bad got on any game muchless a star wars game

Vicious!

Nah. If music doesn't sound at least vaguely classical (without words; chants, as in Darth Maul's theme, work), it doesn't fit with Star Wars.

I am thinking more along the lines of, do the words reflect the story of Star Wars. For example, Away from the Sun gives the image of following the light at any cost.

fitty-cent

because he has so much talent and just sounds G R E A T live.

Any Godsmack song where the lead singer says to go away, get away, keep away, stay away, declares he is away etc.

Any papa roach song where he bizzitchez about his dad.

On a serious note:

Danzig's Black Aria has a classical feel that might fit, but only if Lucifer appears in the game.

fitty-cent

Any Godsmack song where the lead singer says to go away, get away, keep away, stay away, declares he is away etc.

On a serious note:

Danzig's Black Aria has a classical feel that might fit, but only if Lucifer appears in the game.

For Star Wars Score... that is just offensive to the very nature of Star Wars... even the Darkside that type of song wouldnt work with :-

fitty-cent

On a serious note:

Ya fiftycent because theres nothing like being shot alot to add to your street-cred, kids from the suburbs eat that stuff up.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

why would any of this be in a star wars game? all that would make sense is music with no lyrics like the last game, anything more would be stupid and i would turn it off

This is a just for fun topic. Certainly, I would not have anything but classical music for StarWars, but this is about what people would have liked to listen to as StarWars music. What could have been.

Personally, I agree with the poster that mentioned the LotR soundtrack, that's very moody and can work within the SW universe if done right.

Hey Thingolfin you beat me to it!

My absolute favorite music that I'd go with (Even over Williams SW tracks or Shore's LotR soundtrack) is the score of the miniseries Children of Dune by Brian Tyler. It has every kind of music piece befitting an epic; emotional, love, loss, sadness, darkness, battles, triumph, betrayal and glory.

My ideas are:

Metallica-I Disappear

umm to add to the list

Green day- Boulavard of broken dreams

uhhh any good song basically! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!