Why Are You Looking Forward To KOTOR 2?

Why? Not what? Odd. Everyone is answering what.

I actually don't know if I'll get KOTOR2. I'd like to, however the excitement has kind of "worn off". Unless something that picks my brain is released, I'll probably just play it as a "casual" gamer instead of my usual mad puzzling. Which means I'll play it for an hour, go eat dinner, then forget about it again. :rolleyes:

Then again, if the game is challenging and fun in the first five minutes, I'll probably be playing this game till I die.

Read the reviews. Don't post on the forum. Manage to stay excited until Febuary.

Maybe Mr. Avellone could send out some weekly ramblings to the PC'ers in an undisclosed location. That'd keep the excitement up.

Fnord.

what do you mean why am i looking forward to it..It's Kotor 2 for christ sake !  :rolleyes:

xactly wht i was thinkin, i mean how could you not be looking forward to kotor 2! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

The plotline of KOTOR 1 was very compelling, and it's ending unsatisfing. We never find out what happened to all of our favorite party members. I am getting KOTOR 2 in order to find out. The gae is also supposed to have it's own plot as well.

It will also give me something to do over holiday break.

Along with the majority I loved KOTOR and all the stuff that obsidian is putting in sounds really sweet. KOTOR 2 will defintely rule.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Hello :)

Why are you looking forward to KOTOR 2? Can you give us a few reasons why you are looking forward to KOTOR 2! Are You looking forward to seeing Revan or saving the Galaxy? or owning the Galaxy?

Cheers!

:)

Uh? Because I liked KOTOR1? >_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)