Most Anticipated Force Power

Personally I am looking forward to Crush (as I'm sure many other dark siders are). Force Rage looks good, as does Battle Meditation. And even though some see it as a weak power, Force sight is gonna be one of the most useful powers in the game I would think. So which one do you want the most? Which ones do you think will be useless? Which one will be the most powerful?

If there's any point in the game at which we can effect the course of a larger battle with it, I vote Battle Meditation.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I am looking forward to using Battle Meditation...If the game states that you are such a powerful Jedi Knight...Why shouldn't you be strong enough to use Battle Meditation to turn the tide in the large fleet Battle?

:thumbsup:

beast control and battle meditation. im not sure how they will do meditation in a battle or something because bastilla always had to kneel or sit down. she couldnt fight. using it this way out in the open would leave you open to attack.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

beast control and battle meditation.  im not sure how they will do meditation in a battle or something because bastilla always had to kneel or sit down.  she couldnt fight.  using it this way out in the open would leave you open to attack.

The type of Battle Medication you are going to use is for small battles so it doesn't require full meditation.

Force Crush is what I need. I can't wait for that one...

Battle med is on a smaller scale this time SW. It was in some article,

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

If there's any point in the game at which we can effect the course of a larger battle with it, I vote Battle Meditation.

I totally agree.

Force SCREAM :-

This is going to be a very usefull Force Power

That's another one I look forward too.

Beast Control

I look forward to beast control as well. I can see the PC using a beast like the rhino type animal Anakin used in Ep II.

For DS, Force Crush looks cool. Battle meditation sounds good to try too.

From the old powers, looks like for LS, destroy droid line of powers will be most useful in the beginning. Throw saber will not be useful since the PC gets his/her saber only after several planets.

Beast Control and second Force Sight

Beast control kind of scares me, who know what evil a dark jedi could use this power for, and those unfortant beast :-

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.