my kotor story

Master Jedi

Thread Pruned. We'll try this one more time. Please try to play nicely in the sandbox, as it really is a bore to have to issue warnings and such. Master Jedi chose to share something, so try to be respectful.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

not everyone knows about fanfic forums and i just posted a link to it not show the poem on the board and this thread is alot more kotor related than 99.999999999999% of threads in this forum and i'm betting that includes some of your posts if i bothered to search your posts and also this is off topic and i never noticed a rule that says can't be about kotor fanfiction i and I'm not the one that got a warning and i'll take warnings from devs not you

not everyone knows about fanfic forums and i just posted a link to it not show the poem on the board and this thread is alot more kotor related than 99.999999999999% of threads in this forum and i'm betting that includes some of your posts if i bothered to search your posts and also this is off topic and i never noticed a rule that says can't be about kotor fanfiction i and I'm not the one that got a warning and i'll take warnings from devs not you

This is off topic...as in no affiliation to KotOR, post in the KotOR2 sections if you want to use that as an excuse for posting it on this site.

Gawds I hate n00bs. :p

This is off topic...as in no affiliation to KotOR, post in the KotOR2 sections if you want to use that as an excuse for posting it on this site.

Gawds I hate n00bs. :thumbsup:

I put it here because it is not related to kotor 2 only kotor but if it will shut you up I'll move it, maybe.

Gawds I hate n00bs. :ermm:

I put it here because it is not related to kotor 2 only kotor but if it will shut you up I'll move it, maybe.

Actually, people would probably be more interested in it over at Bioware, since they're the ones with the official KotOR forums. :thumbsup:

i wrote a wierd little poem about a past kotor event at this site have a look and give me your thoughts

It was quite ordinary and most of all embarrasing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "