KOTOR 2: Give Yourself to the Dark Side at IGN

thanx i cant wait til this game comes out they are evil to make us wait so long! ;)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Sounds like we have our initial planet orders.

Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa, and Dxun. In that order, most likely. :thumbsup:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa, and Dxun. In that order, most likely. :rolleyes:

I hope that they wouldn't be so foolish as to give that away, but then again......

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Who knows?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The DS is sounding very tempting but i will resit (for the first time through anyway!). :thumbsup:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I love the dark side. So I will fall right away. Can't wait to absorb all that dark energy! Then I'll play through again. What sounds great about this game is that even if you don't like a certain side, you WILL be tempted. As a lightside character, you'll want to bask in the dark and learn the awesome powers like Crush. But as a dark sider, you'll want to see and feel how hard it actually is to resist the dark side. I imagine it will be much more difficult in this one. I can't wait to talk to some of my "light side friends" and see how long they last..... :thumbsup:

Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa, and Dxun. In that order, most likely. :)

There may be planets missing from that sequence and not mentioned, e.g. Onderon before Duxn.

The order may also be optional for some or all of the worlds after Peragus.

At least it is unabiguous conformation of Nar Shaddaa for the doubters.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Nar Shaddaa is ruled by the Hutts and the Exchange. Everyone has something to prove there, and the strong prey on the weak -- no sooner had we touched down before two thugs approached me, looking to strip me of my credits and my ship. I could have scared them off, but I decided to give their minds a little push... and make them think jumping off the dock platform would be the best way to get to the ground - even if it took them a few miles to hit it.

At last a useable option for Dominate Mind.

All the way to the Dark :)

Nar Shaddaa is ruled by the Hutts and the Exchange. Everyone has something to prove there, and the strong prey on the weak -- no sooner had we touched down before two thugs approached me, looking to strip me of my credits and my ship. I could have scared them off, but I decided to give their minds a little push... and make them think jumping off the dock platform would be the best way to get to the ground - even if it took them a few miles to hit it.

Yeah that was a funny one :p I want to go ls on my first playthrough but when I hear stuff like that, ds sound much more fun :)