Sion Or Nihilus

Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party

• Sion
    • Nihilus

I don't see why it couldn't be the third Sith Lord Darth Feminist

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

When I play DS they will bow down to their new master, me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sions is a piece(s) of s**t.

He'll bow before me or die a slow and painful death, if I can even to da that to him ;)

so do you think that sion or nhulis is the master. I think that nhulis is the msater bcs bcs uhh hes more mysterious and hes on the cover of the game, but the girl probably seduced thm all to the darkside anyways! :p :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

kumquatq3

Could you evaluate it a bit further? Seems interesting....

Well, they seem to be playing up the whole "grey moral" angle for K2. What you think is right might not actually be whats right.

Whos to say that maybe a Jedi ::cough:: WHC ::cough:: isn't trying to do something horrible that she thinks is good. Maybe Sith lords, for their own reasons, are trying to stop her making it seem like shes in the right.

I don't think there will be any "winners" in K2 and I don't think that knowing who is "the bad guy" will be as easy as every seems to think. At least, I think it will be hard to see who is pulling all the strings, a la The Emporer

kumquatq3

Could you evaluate it a bit further? Seems interesting....

Well, they seem to be playing up the whole "grey moral" angle for K2. What you think is right might not actually be whats right.

Whos to say that maybe a Jedi ::cough:: WHC ::cough:: isn't trying to do something horrible that she thinks is good. Maybe Sith lords, for their own reasons, are trying to stop her making it seem like shes in the right.

I don't think there will be any "winners" in K2 and I don't think that knowing who is "the bad guy" will be as easy as every seems to think. At least, I think it will be hard to see who is pulling all the strings, a la The Emporer

Moral ambiguity? In a Star Wars game??

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Not in the sense your thinking, nessasarily.

More like....The begger the devs and articles have meantioned.

You give a begger credits, but he gets killed for them later. Did you do the right thing?

Or the way Kreia doesn't try to get you to go DS or LS, but to stay in Control of the situation

Control is a feature of the LS and DS. LS controlling your emotions. DS controlling others.

Sion is holding himself together with the force. Could nihilus Do that Idon't think So. So maybe We are in for a suprise After all. like Sion killing nihilus (that would be cool sith lords fighting each other like it is suposed to be the strong survive the weak fal under the foot of the strong)

I would not be surprised if we met a Sith Lord that wasn't all bad and a Jedi that had deluded themselves into believing various evil acts were okay as long as they helped to defeat the Sith.

Desperate times make for desperate people.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Not in the sense your thinking, nessasarily.

More like....The begger the devs and articles have meantioned.

You give a begger credits, but he gets killed for them later. Did you do the right thing?

Or the way Kreia doesn't try to get you to go DS or LS, but to stay in Control of the situation

Control is a feature of the LS and DS. LS controlling your emotions. DS controlling others.

Ya my parrot made the same connection so it has to be true

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think you are going to get to choose which Sith Lord and/or WHC you side with (if any) in the end. In doing so, you "choose" who wins out.

Maybe the final battle between them has already started as you enter that room/place. Then some dialogue takes place and you choose which one are you going to help or you could choose none and kill 'em both.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

There does seem to be some of that going on. On the official site, where they ask you some questions --trying to gauge your alignment, they asked what I though was an interesting question: An informant demands that you pay him x credits to reveal information about a crime lord. Do you pay him off and hunt down the crime lord, or do you tell him to shove off ---knowing that he might be lying and or that if the crime lord finds out, that informant would be killed off.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ya my parrot made the same connection so it has to be true

You whould prolly let your parrot type for you to

I would not be surprised if we met a Sith Lord that wasn't all bad and a Jedi that had deluded themselves into believing various evil acts were okay as long as they helped to defeat the Sith.

Desperate times make for desperate people.

bingo

I think you are going to get to choose which Sith Lord and/or WHC you side with (if any) in the end. In doing so, you "choose" who wins out.

Maybe the final battle between them has already started as you enter that room/place. Then some dialogue takes place and you choose which one are you going to help or you could choose none and kill 'em both.

I like this theory except when you enter you see one kill the other and Tke the mantle of sith lord from the other (probably sion kills Nihilus After all he is Pretty powerful) and he is surprised by you being there so he wips out his light saber ready for one last dual with his other Contester For the Title SITH LORD ;)

DS Luke,

The dark side does not push you to do evil things nor does the light side push you to do good. Rather, the force acts as a prism. It reflects and amplifies parts of ourselves. The dark side doesn't corrupt, rather our own hatreds, fears, and angers lead us to corrupt ourselves.

As long as there is good in a person, the light side resides in them. If allowed, it will grow and surface. Darth Vader is the best example of that. He embraced the dark side completely and committed atrocities beyond forgiveness but in the end we see that there is good still in him.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.