For the PC as well?

Are you playing with the PCers??? Of course and it will. Actually, in xbox there is the demo version of the game, not the original one

Actually it is the beta version (demo is something different) although some argue that it is the alpha version :D

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

So is prudence, should have bought an xbox

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So is prudence, should have bought an xbox

For one game?

As if. :rolleyes:

*mockingly* As if :p

No there are atleast a couple of games that its worth having an Xbox for

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And they all happen to be on PC too :rolleyes:

:D

I guess so, but you have to have a console to play those darn Resident Evil games don't you? I actually don't know so.....

Will the 2nd KoToR be coming out for PC as well, much like the first one?  And if so, how long after the initial release?

srry but it's not, read my siggy.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Dead, I'm very well aware of proper forum etiquette.  However, seeing as how this will be the first, and last, time I will EVER post on this boards, I am simply using you all for a quick answer to a question I don't have time to look up. 

Cheers to you too, mate.

I like it how he capitalised the EVER, as if to seal the pain in our hearts of him leaving. :)