Designer Ramblings: Romance

Seriously, would anyone expect to see Renaissance art on the LucasArts forums? :thumbsup:

And that's why I only frequent these boards. There are intelligent people here with the capability to form complex sentences and therefore, coherent arguments. Although the board has lost some strong personalities to "spoilerphobia," there is still intelligent debate to be had and many things to learn.

There are too many forums out there that make me feel dumber just for visiting them. Luckily, this is not one of them.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Seriously, would anyone expect to see Renaissance art on the LucasArts forums?  :thumbsup:

To that I pose to you another question, my friend :

Would you honestly expect to find any form of intelligence remotely resembling the dimmest form of human sentience on the LucasArts forums?

:devil:

manthing2.jpg

There are too many forums out there that make me feel dumber just for visiting them. Luckily, this is not one of them.

I don't feel dumber for visiting the LA forums. Quite the opposite in fact. The comparison favors me in that case, you see... :thumbsup:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

*using the handy bleach eyewash to remove the taint of the idiocy on LucasArts Forum*

Darn, that stings! ;)

Someone here all but dared me to jump over there and have a look. :- How many pin heads can you fit on a forum? I don't know, but LucasArts is looking to find out. :)