Designer Ramblings: Romance

Ladies? Where are you? Are we gonna let the guys run unchecked in this thread?? :wub:

Carth... *sigh*... enough said. :(

Atton... nice try. Poor guy has a lot to over come. BUt he is cute and quirky... fine qualities in a man. We needed more though. :-"

Disciple... yummy voice, although the 80's hair had to go. He is like your very best guy friend who you really do love and if you hadn't been freinds first, there *might* have been something between you. :)

Wich brings me to...

Bao Dur... *gets the funny look and starts to drool*... :"> ... sorry! Where was I? Of yes, Bao Dur. He has that whole Valen-esque thing going. Low, rumbly voice. Always calm. Very handy to have around. And, don't forget the whole horns thing. If two worked for Valen... more is definitly better. :o

~w00t! I'm a girl!~

Atton...Aww he's so cute! He's like a little puppy. I just wanna hug him. "There, there...it's ok" :-

Disciple... He's the kind of guy you would take home to your parents. I love his voice...he had nice eyes too... :">

Sion...He deserves some respect, too! His past makes him so lovable even if he looks like he "sleeps with vibroblades"

Bao-Dur...Alien or not, he is delicious. He is always so calm cool and collected. Then there's that anger inside of him...sexy. :-

The only male jedi council member worth noting is Master Kavar and still he's pretty pale... :-

... He is like your very best guy friend who you really do love and if you hadn't been freinds first, there *might* have been something between you.  :-

You just described me :- :ph34r:

Heh. It sucks to be 'I like you, but as a friend'-ed. One of my new year resolutions is to be a total jerk so no girl will want to be my friend. I think that actually might increase my odds of getting some. :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

... He is like your very best guy friend who you really do love and if you hadn't been freinds first, there *might* have been something between you.  :p

Heh. It sucks to be 'I like you, but as a friend'-ed. One of my new year resolutions is to be a total jerk so no girl will want to be my friend. I think that actually might increase my odds of getting some. :-"

:- wow...that'll bring the girls in. *cough* idiot *cough, cough*

I would go out with my best (guy) friend.

I am being serious about it, the saying "nice guys finish last" is quite true.

The fact is women are as shallow as we guys and guys that are aware they attract women tend to treat then as crap (since they have more waiting in line).

Worst is women are very mean to each other, unlike us that pretty much follow some kind of "code of conduct", women appear to be stop at nothing just to be able to win over another so they dont care if some guy is a jerk if he is desired by other women, they only care about beating the other women.

drakron.png

... He is like your very best guy friend who you really do love and if you hadn't been freinds first, there *might* have been something between you.  :)

Heh. It sucks to be 'I like you, but as a friend'-ed. One of my new year resolutions is to be a total jerk so no girl will want to be my friend. I think that actually might increase my odds of getting some. :huh:"

;) wow...that'll bring the girls in. *cough* idiot *cough, cough*

I would go out with my best (guy) friend.

my girlfriend and I were best friends first -- I'd say she's the love of my life. And hey, if a girl can't see past you as a friend, don't bother -- if there's a real connection between two people, it'll happen. No need to be a jerk at all, but don't be so nice it makes her sick. ;)