Designer Ramblings: Romance

Wait, I thought of something, what if he meant you could have a Romance with Atris!  She's not in your party, so it would relate to the comment about romances outside your party...I bet I'm right....sorry if someone suggested this I didnt bother to look at the other pages, but I think Im the first to think of it...

I don't know wether or not you thought about it first but i thought about it too, and makes perfect sense. By the way only the The Darkside can get all the chicks. MWWWWAAAAAA :p

If that's so, then we shouldn't play any LS on this game. It's gonna suck.

I'm gonna be a pimp lord. :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Doing in the game, what you can't in real life, eh luke? :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Now THAT made sense. As to Sat's idea, it's an interesting one to be sure, but that would mean almost all romantic interaction would be done by way of cutscenes. Seems a little odd to me...

Not neccissarily....think about it....in KOTOR you could talk to ppl that werent in ur party, and talk with them, remember the Sith Chick that wanted to party with u on Taris? It could be like that but more in depth....and romance wasnt anything but the dialogue with ppl.....it doesnt matter if u are in the same party with the person ur romancing...because when u go to talk to someone....it goes into the dialogue screen anyway, doesnt need to be a cutscene....see?

Doing in the game, what you can't in real life, eh luke? :)

That's why they call them video games.

Concerning romances it won't be a difference to real life (if not the other way round) for you two, due to KotOR's ESRB rating... :p

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Doing in the game, what you can't in real life, eh luke? :)

That's why they call them video games.

Concerning romances it won't be a difference to real life (if not the other way round) for you two, due to KotOR's ESRB rating... :p

What do you mean?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

/Begin Romance Thread

Romances are a little different in Kotor2, I just wanted to warn you guys. We provided more romance options in K2 (you can choose who you want to romance, and sometimes the romance problems don

I wouldn't mind a nice slice of Rand.

What can I say. I'm an old romantic.

Here here! (what can I say, I like to sample the treats lol). :cool:

Not only that, but there will be instances where the influence you have with one romantic rival may cause unpleasant repercussions with another, and the jealousy wars will begin, because let

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Great, not only the PC is cool and badass, he/she's got a gothy-emo aura him/her too. Chicks are going to surround me like flies on a fresh pile of Bantha-poodoo.

You paint a pretty picture

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wouldn't mind a nice slice of Rand.

What can I say. I'm an old romantic.

Here here! (what can I say, I like to sample the treats lol). :cool:

:ermm:

He is very...well toned. :p

NOT that I've noticed. :o"

Well I have and I'm not afraid to say it lol. He seems to be quite accomplish though eh? Wonder what else he does well... :p"

Corrupting isn't quite the word I'd use, but if you want to call it that, sure... :ermm:

Ha taint

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Calling my love tainted are you?! Just because my teeth are rotting, my hair's falling out, my eyes are milky white, and I have the complexion of mayonaise doesn't mean I'm tainted at all, how dare you sugggest such a thing! Oh, wait... :ermm:

I prefer corruption. You can corrupt your love to your side and become as evil as you.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well if you love someone you have to give way.

In that case what you are describing there isn't love, maybe it's something more like passion.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom