Chronicles of the Old Republic: Part VII

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

Part VII: The Seal of Yavin 4

Time frame: 3,996 B.B.Y.

Period name: The Sith War (ending)

The library world of Ossus suffered continuous bombardment from the Sith. Sensing an incoming catastrophe, many Jedi struggled to safeguard or hide the thousands of artifacts. Jedi Master OOD BNAR, a treelike entity, had taken the role of librarian after the killing of ODAN-URR, and upon learning of the incoming shockwave, sought to protect the most valuable antiquities. Just as he was burying a collection of ancient lightsabers, Sith Lord EXAR KUN and his MASSASSI WARRIORS breached his chamber and attempted to defeat him. As Ood fought valiantly, he called upon the very soil of Ossus to protect him, and was transformed into a colossal tree protecting the weapons. Kun and his troops were forced to flee with other treasure, and Ood survived.

As the supernova shockwaves ripped across the galaxy, the Republic and Jedi forces rallied against Dark Lord of the Sith ULIC QEL-DROMA. Jedi NOMI SUNRIDER, CAY QEL-DROMA, and TOTT DONEETA attempted to engage Ulic in battle. Clashing in an aerial dogfight, Ulic crippled Cay's starfighter, and forced it to land. In an anger-filled rampage, Ulic lashed out at Cay, who defended himself without wishing to harm his brother. The assault continued, and Ulic struck down Cay. This act of fratricide filled Ulic with horror. Too late to save their friend, Nomi used the Force to blind Ulic to the Force. Now a shell of his former self, Ulic collapsed. He attempted an act of salvation, offering to lead Jedi Master THON in a consolidated attack against Exar Kun on Yavin 4.

Exar Kun sensed the incoming attack, and the "degeneration" of his ally, Ulic. A powerful, but single entity, Kun could not hope to withstand the coordinated strike, so he hatched a plan with his remaining Massassi, chaining himself to the focal points of the great pyramids he had constructed to collect dark energy. Sapping the Massassi' life-force as the Jedi assailed his stronghold, his final act of Sith sorcery infused his spirit within the temple. His psychic tomb would lie quiet for four thousand years, until its discovery by Padawans at LUKE SKYWALKER'S Jedi Academy. As Kun's ritual ended, the jungles of Yavin 4 were scorched, and the Jedi Knights departed to stabilize the Republic. The Sith War was at an end.

Yeah I'd like to see him in TSL as a spirit that could guide my PC and teach me dark magic!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah I'd like to see him in TSL as a spirit that could guide my PC and teach me dark  magic!

May I suggest you try some of the Forgotten Realms games? They would surely accomodate you better... :thumbsup:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm already a maniac of Neverwinter Nights, but thank you.

May I suggest you start reading Stover?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.