minigames suggestions

Pazaak: By making the player always dealt a card first, the player is at an automatic disadvantage to her opponent. Implement some kind of coin toss to decide who goes first.

Turret shooting: fix the friggin' turn speed, for cryin' out loud. It took several mousepads worth to swing around. I should have been obliterated by then. At least a couple of FPS games with vehicles have a separate menu option for 'vehicle turn speed.' (though it's usually keyboard turn speed). Or just apply the turn speed for the main game to the turrets.

Racing: allow player to use speed, and have it thus go into slow-mo.

Not really minigames, but: Player-Char-only fixing & hacking: allow non-PC's to do it, since I don't want to waste skill points on repair when I only want it to find out HK-47's story, and I don't like cheating. Et cetera.

"Turret shooting: fix the friggin' turn speed, for cryin' out loud. It took several mousepads worth to swing around. I should have been obliterated by then. At least a couple of FPS games with vehicles have a separate menu option for 'vehicle turn speed.' (though it's usually keyboard turn speed). Or just apply the turn speed for the main game to the turrets."

Wy dont you just use the keyboard like me?

"Not really minigames, but: Player-Char-only fixing & hacking: allow non-PC's to do it, since I don't want to waste skill points on repair when I only want it to find out HK-47's story, and I don't like cheating. Et cetera."

I think it has been said this is already implanted in Kotor 2: TSL

"Racing: allow player to use speed, and have it thus go into slow-mo."

Don't like the idea

"Pazaak: By making the player always dealt a card first, the player is at an automatic disadvantage to her opponent. Implement some kind of coin toss to decide who goes first"

This one I like...