***Wild Speculation/Maybe Spoiler***

No,this isn't a she's the 3rd Sith Lord topic. :-

I'm tired,and this could just be me not thinking clearly but hey I'll throw this out there.

We know that picking Revan to be dark or light plays a role in a number of different areas in the game. So what if Kreia has some connection to Revan and the choice of him/her being dark or light plays a role in her true motivations? The one screen does seem to hint that she's a part of the crew on the Hawk. Maybe she's working for/with Revan?

Bah,I'm tired as I said. Flame,agree,argue,whatever. :geek:

Well, it bound to be something interesting one of the game magazines saying the plot if way over the "I am your father" from SW triology.

But its likely she might have been one aiding Revan in mandalorian wars, till Revan turned on the republic, she might not have agreed with the so called noble goal any longer, however PC and Her disobeying orders of the Jedi council in order to join madalorian wars might have gotten them both exspelled and left them without home.

What tricks me about this approach is why PC doesnt have connection to the Force but Kreia has.

Kreia is just a enigmatic women that just happens to be there when you wake up. Man theres somthing strange about her? and for Atton Rand ending up in a prison cell? I want to to find out why the galaxy is gonig crazy!

just noticed something on the official website kreia has both her hands in the character section but in the oxm preview shes missing a hand do you think this is just an error or maybe she loses her hand while 'sacrificing' herself for you what dya guys think? >_<

EDIT: On second thoughts i just think its a mistake on the website lol

I had an idea about kreia, maybe she was one of the ones tha decided to join with the mandllore wars, and was the one Juhani spoke of when she said that the Jedi who stopped at taris on her way to the war, i at first thought that this was malak and reven but it mentioned specifically that it was a woman, or maybe she was jolees wife, or just a crazy old woman!

What do you think?

No,this isn't a she's the 3rd Sith Lord topic.  :thumbsup:

I'm tired,and this could just be me not thinking clearly but hey I'll throw this out there.

Read my siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Read my siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't quite read it *squints* something about you being an idiot without anything clever to say, right?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Her age? she went form around 20 to around 50 in five years

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Could it be that Kreia is actually Bastila?

Thats a joke right?

Look at the clues...

1) Double-bladed lightsaber

2) Female

If that's not undeniable proof, the what is?

That's just stupid. Did she suddenly age 20-30 years in a five years period?!

Undeniable proof...

Could it be that Kreia is actually Bastila?

Thats a joke right?

Look at the clues...

1) Double-bladed lightsaber

2) Female

If that's not undeniable proof, the what is?

That's just stupid. Did she suddenly age 20-30 years in a five years period?!

Undeniable proof...

I'd have to agree with Biscuit here. The proof is quite undeniable. Quite Undeniable.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle