Farewell

Alright everyone, since I'm a US. Xbox user, I'm going to be leaving the forums for awhile. I"ll get the game Monday and after I beat it twice I'll be back on to share stuff (in a spoiler forum with other xboxers, dont worry foreign xbox users or US. PC users, I wont ruin anything for u guys)

But yeah, There has been some really good finds and spoilers lately in previews for the game and I can't wait for it, but also I'm finding out alot of stuff, some of it might not matter in the large scope of things but I want to be surprised when I play the game....and not be like, oh, yeah I read about this in that preview, I knew this was coming...and etc.

So, it's been real, I've had fun sharing theories and opinions with you all, Hades, it's been fun arguing....Bastilla skywalker, glad ur on the darkside now.....cya guys in a month or so :-

May the Dark Side be with you! It was a pleasure to chat with you and have a good time with TSL! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If I can, I will be outta here within days too .. too much information is coming forth for my taste, and I can't resist reading it!  :)

Yeah. These days the only spoiler-free threads are either pure spam or dark vs light polls... :thumbsup:

I guess I'll be leaving soon too.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If I can, I will be outta here within days too .. too much information is coming forth for my taste, and I can't resist reading it!  :)

Yeah. These days the only spoiler-free threads are either pure spam or dark vs light polls... :thumbsup:

I guess I'll be leaving soon too.

At least we won't be seeing that fat boy shaking his ass!! :D

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Everyone 's leaving nobody can resist the tempetation of the spoiler side!

I will be leaving too, but for another reason. I don't want to be around when some lucky Xboxers will be telling to me how good the game is. while I will have to wait 2 months more!.

I think I'll hang around long enough to find out the names of all the characters and the scoop on the planets. Plot twists though, not for me!

Really? Then if you need any backup or having any trouble with Xbox loosers signal me! :) (sucker for flame wars)

Amusing!

I'm afraid consoles aren't for me anymore. 8-bit Nintendo was cool back when I was a kid, but I've "graduated" to the PC now. Not to mention it's bad enough dealing with this wretched Windows XP. I'll not have a Microsoft Console thrust down my throat too, thank you very much!

"You shall not pass!"

Amusing!

I'm afraid consoles aren't for me anymore. 8-bit Nintendo was cool back when I was a kid, but I've "graduated" to the PC now. Not to mention it's bad enough dealing with this wretched Windows XP. I'll not have a Microsoft Console thrust down my throat too, thank you very much!

Couldn't agree more.

The only console I ever had was the N.E.S.

But as you said PC is much more fun and can be a tool too.

Not to change the subject of this thread entirely, I would like to add in one note:

I use an XBOX simply b/c it allows me to play some games without having to constantly upgrade my computer.

You don't have to be Microsoft's devoted servant to use an XBOX.

I will answer you on the right topic.