Merry Christmas!

Compared to my 4.2Ghz custom made Pc with my ATI Radeon X800 XT PE Graphics card and my Creative I-Trigue L3450 sound system, backed up by a 34 inch flat screen monitor and modded X-Box controller to work as a PC device....

Crap-Box aint got nothing on me other than time o:)

Compared to my 4.2Ghz custom made Pc with my ATI Radeon X800 XT PE Graphics card and my Creative I-Trigue L3450 sound system, backed up by a 34 inch flat screen monitor and modded X-Box controller to work as a PC device....

Crap-Box aint got nothing on me other than time  :ermm:

Mommy and daddy sure are nice, as for me I'm getting the happy time dialysis machine

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

so why does everyone care if some ppl are xboxers and some ppl are pcers, i mean cmon its the same game, just one comes out at a different time than the other (it wasn't the xboxers idea was it?) so let me just leave by saying im getting both games i mean you cant go wrong there! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I just thought of a nice extra the PC version could have.

It could have a mini game where you shoot Xboxes....

lol ;) <_< why would you do that?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

The way most pcers talk about the turrent game, they wouldn't be able to hit them anyway

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The way most pcers talk about the turrent game, they wouldn't be able to hit them anyway

i never lost in that game..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom