Merry Christmas!

I just thought of a nice extra the PC version could have.

It could have a mini game where you shoot Xboxes....

The way most pcers talk about the turrent game, they wouldn't be able to hit them anyway

i never lost in that game..

wait you could lose in that game. and y wait til xmas man get it the day it comes out! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I just thought of a nice extra the PC version could have.

It could have a mini game where you shoot Xboxes....

The way most pcers talk about the turrent game, they wouldn't be able to hit them anyway

i never lost in that game..

wait you could lose in that game. and y wait til xmas man get it the day it comes out! :D

Because I'm out of money.

When the time comes, I certainly hope my Athlon 2800+ with 512MB RAM and GeForce FX5200 256mb video card will be able to play TSL :blink: I'm rather counting on it, at the moment... ;)

I hope that my 128Mb video card will be enough, I don't want change it too early :)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

PCers are jealous

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Christmas is nothing but a time for people to get rich from shoppers. Merry Humbug.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

And its a fake holiday.

That it is...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The point of Christmas is to celebrate the Birth of Christ but there is no archeological evidence that Jesus was born on December 25. It was made up by a council of bishops in the 4th century so they would have an easier time converting pagans who celebrates the Winter Solstice.

The point of Christmas is to celebrate the Birth of Christ but there is no archeological evidence that Jesus was born on December 25.  It was made up by a council of bishops in the 4th century so they would have an easier time converting pagans who celebrates the Winter Solstice.

The point of Christmas is to spend time with family and exchange presents. You can't hate a holiday because of how it came to origninate :thumbsup:

Furthermore, anybody who dislikes Xmas is a cold hearted person in my opinion....

I don't like Christmas .. and I hate the fact that they are trying to promote American holidays in Denmark!! what do we need Thanksgiving and St. Valentines Day for?? we never had any pilgrims eat turkey with Indians or whatever they did .. just stupid! holidays lost their significance a long time ago ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Religion is the cause of most of humanity's problems. It is an outdated defunct form of group mind philosophy to help people feel better at night. By all rights, it should have disappeared a long time ago and until it does nothing will get better.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Why do you hate the birth of Jesus Christ, Our Savior

I'm not Christian .. so I don't see Jesus as anything but a interesting person who did some strange things about 2000 years ago ..

and Jesus would probably be a little cranky if he saw that his birth is reduced to being more about consumerism than celebrating his birth!

Fortune favors the bald.

Religion is the cause of most of humanity's problems. It is an outdated defunct form of group mind philosophy to help people feel better at night. By all rights, it should have disappeared a long time ago and until it does nothing will get better.

That is very true. I'm not sure if there are/aren't god(s) out there, but I like to keep an open mind. The problem is people who don't know for sure, and only believe just to make their life more secure. This has caused massive problems, including the Dark Ages. Imagine how advanced we'd be if not for those hundreds of years of decline. Imagine how advanced we'd be if smart people like Galileo weren't afraid or punished to come out with their ideas.