UK OXM Scans

Starting up a new thread eh obi? You should probably put spoilers in the title like I did for mine. If anyone who hasn't seen the review wants the full story, head on over to the monsterous spoiler thread. :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Is it me, or is that, BASTILA on page 1.

Perhaps she and Revan did indeed go to Korriban, and you meet Bastila and that bunch of Jedi there. They are in hiding.

So Malachor5 is the final planet on the list, nice. I think we know where we meet this Mandalore chap.

Monsterous is one word.... i think that thread is larger than Nur Ab Sal's infacturation with Exar Kun

Nothing is larger than that. not even a bloody Rancor.

Thx for the link Obi, next time, just remember to say 'possible spoilers' somewhere in title.

Much appreciated.

Is it me, or is that, BASTILA on page 1.

Perhaps she and Revan did indeed go to Korriban, and you meet Bastila and that bunch of Jedi there. They are in hiding.

So Malachor5 is the final planet on the list, nice. I think we know where we meet this Mandalore chap.

Monsterous is one word.... i think that thread is larger than Nur Ab Sal's infacturation with Exar Kun

Nothing is larger than that. not even a bloody Rancor.

Thx for the link Obi, next time, just remember to say 'possible spoilers' somewhere in title.

Much appreciated.

Possibly a Greater Dune Kimogila of Lok or maybe a Ancient Krayt Dragon in the Eastern Dune Sea?

Damn i just had a really geeky moment :lol:

Damn that is Huge...and KOTORfan yeah that is Bastilla, and Malak, in his lightside clothes still having a jaw....strange eh?

I think its a playable flashback, not an illusion or w/e or clones that would be lame....playable flashback makes sense....and LA said originally no flashbacks, but they didnt say no playable flashbacks muahaha and dont forget they also said that KOTOR 2 would be released for the PC and the XBOX simultaneously...did that prove true?

Damn that is Huge...and KOTORfan yeah that is Bastilla, and Malak, in his lightside clothes still having a jaw....strange eh?

I do not think that is Malak. If it was, why the hell is he called Cariaga Sin. Perhaps it is someone who has decided to have Malak's image, or Obsidian used his LS model as a Sith model.

Heres the Link:

http://www.imagelink.org

Click Under Image Listings-Than type Kotor

There are four scans of the mag.

Read my siggy

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf