Sith Lord Game Book Release

Just for what it's worth, they said in the UK OXM that plans were underway for a series of Books and Action figures based on the KOTOR and KOTOR II series...

Someone from Obsidian may like to confirm/deny/no comment that if they like, but it was printed in the OXM....

I have just been informed by my game store that the game for the east coast will not be released until 12/10/04 and the strategy guide will be released a week before that. That really burns me up! I thought it was going to be in stores the 06!

Just for what it's worth, they said in the UK OXM that plans were underway for a series of Books and Action figures based on the KOTOR and KOTOR II series...

Someone from Obsidian may like to confirm/deny/no comment that if they like, but it was printed in the OXM....

I wonder how they'll pull that one off in regards to a Revan action figure. Both a male and female version sold seperately? Or perhaps two figures in one box?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They prolly just wouldn't have a "Revan" figure...and/or depend on how he "looks" in TSL - if he appears at all.

Like I said, it was just a small sentance in the OXM, but very cool none-the-less...I want an HK and/or Malak figure so bad!...

.....and any "books" based on the games would be an interesting read.

Make it happen, LucasArts...

I've love to hear a Dev's take on this stuff, whether they know any plans for Beyond the games themselves?

I wonder how they'll pull that one off in regards to a Revan action figure. Both a male and female version sold seperately? Or perhaps two figures in one box?

Revan would almost certainly be Darth Revan.

The movies help sell the action figures, the books, the games, and vice versa. I bet they figure that KOTOR will do the same thing. Though spending $7 to see a Star Wars movie is much different than spending $50 for a new game.

Fnord.

What is this DVD everyone is referring to?

There are two versions of the KOTOR 2 guide that is coming out. One of them comes with a DVD that has more info on KOTOR 2. For more info serach PRIMA stratagy guide. There is a topic another topic on this very thing.