Sith Lord Game Book Release

Me buy a book of spoilers whilst having the self will not to buy and X-Box and play it!?!

Behave <_<

(o and btw my local game store has it on sale, so i dont think they knew about the date being set back :( )

Which store is that? And do they have the DVD version?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Hey will you PM me the info u get about prestigue classes? I'm broke haha and can't get the book, its either the book or the game....and I think I know which one to choose...the cocaine...hah jk jk jk jk jk jk j k jk *twitch* jk jk jk jk *twitch* jk jk *drooooool* jk juuuuuuuuussssttttt kiddddd--------*passes out*

Hmm. I have a friend who works at a video game store. I'll ask if they really do get games in several days before the release date. Maybe I can get this before monday.

Its so illegal even the mention of it can bring serious consequences :p

It breachs the release date contracted, so your friend would not only lose his job, but would also get the ompany he works for in deep **** :)

Hmm. I have a friend who works at a video game store. I'll ask if they really do get games in several days before the release date. Maybe I can get this before monday.

Its so illegal even the mention of it can bring serious consequences :lol:

It breachs the release date contracted, so your friend would not only lose his job, but would also get the ompany he works for in deep **** :p

Well his friend doesn't have to actually say to his boss that he sold the game before the release date. :lol:

Naga Sadow, if I was you, I would go for it! :D

Good thing they pushed the gameguide back a week. That means I have one more week of posting here until I vacate the boards before all these n00bs start posting spoilers about the game. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)