What would you do, if....

If i had the power to destroy a planet I would prob destroy Pluto.....

It's a useless planet as far as I know and I could use that show of power to then take over Earth and shape it in my own image.  Sweet.

As for KOTOR having the power.  Telos.  I disliked Carth greatly.  He is the one that got away.

Pluto isn't useless. It's microgravity helps keep earth in place. And if earth moved even a smidget, all life on earth could be greater than or equal to poof.

Ah, then that wouldnt work. I sit corrected, Thankyou

heh the things you learn/see on the internet. :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Depends on the planet.  If it was Earth I would do it in a heart beat.  :)

especially if you were a Vogon! but yeah I would destroy the human race (not Earth) in a heartbeat too ..

funny to think, if the common house fly would die, the entire fragile ecological system would collapse within days .. but if Humans die the Earth would actually benfit from it ..

Ahh crap, put away the fly swatters...

Actually, humans aren't so bad as a race... it's just that their are too many of them. We need a good world war every now and then to trim the bushes, you know?

Actually, humans aren't so bad as a race... it's just that their are too many of them.  We need a good world war every now and then to trim the bushes, you know?

*bites her lip*

I will not make political joke, I will not make political joke, I will not make political joke... :)

C'mon Carrie, you have to tell us the joke now o:)

The power to blow up the world would be handy indeed.

But you could be much more evil with just the ability to totally obliterate a world than actually doing it.

Then under threat of imminent destruction you could become GOD of that planet and make everyone bow to your every sadistic whim.

Then you can revel in the anguished screams of the tormented as they are forced do things too gruesome to describe.

Remember to always give them a faint glimmer of hope so the people don't think it would be better to die. Make salvation seem just within grasp when its actually not.

I'm not like this in real life... really!

Actually, humans aren't so bad as a race... it's just that their are too many of them.  We need a good world war every now and then to trim the bushes, you know?

*bites her lip*

I will not make political joke, I will not make political joke, I will not make political joke... :)

C'mon Carrie, you have to tell us the joke now o:)

:-:)

Just the line about "Trimming the Bushes". (capitalization intentional)

Humans are a very intelligent and good species when looked at individually, but when in a larger group, we're just plain stupid and should be whiped out.

The quote went something like that and i can't remember what famous dude said it, but it's true. So very true... :">

I would blow up Kashyyk. I really hate wookies.

And yes ability to destroy the entire planet or a star makes you a true Dark Lord who really controls nature.

Ancient Sith Lords like Naga Sadow or Marka Ragnos were capable of doing such things, so why should I be worse?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.