What would you do, if....

Depends on the planet. I would have destroyed Manaan, I had party members to heal me. Screw Kolto and the Selkath. In K2 I would destroy Telos. Obviously I haven't played the game but I don't like Carth and maybe he would be on Telos if I destroyed it, he would be pissed either way.

Depends on the planet.  If it was Earth I would do it in a heart beat.  :)

especially if you were a Vogon! but yeah I would destroy the human race (not Earth) in a heartbeat too ..

funny to think, if the common house fly would die, the entire fragile ecological system would collapse within days .. but if Humans die the Earth would actually benfit from it ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Wipe 'em out. All of them.

I still have Ebown Hawl :D

That might work until, God forbid, the Ebon Hawk needs fuel, or repairs, or parts, or you need food, or water, or clothing, or other supplies, or...shall I continue? I also think at least some opportunity for a change of company would be necessary. The same people over and over again would get boring. Leave a couple of planets out there.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

If I got a "real" chance?

I don't know what I'd do. It depends on the situation I was in. I'd like to think that I'm compassionate enough to not kill countless people, but we humans can do crazy things.

Fnord.

If i had the power to destroy a planet I would prob destroy Pluto.....

It's a useless planet as far as I know and I could use that show of power to then take over Earth and shape it in my own image. Sweet.

As for KOTOR having the power. Telos. I disliked Carth greatly. He is the one that got away.

It's a useless planet as far as I know and I could use that show of power to then take over Earth and shape it in my own image.  Sweet.

As for KOTOR having the power.  Telos.  I disliked Carth greatly.  He is the one that got away.

Pluto isn't useless. It's microgravity helps keep earth in place. And if earth moved even a smidget, all life on earth could be greater than or equal to poof.

Fnord.

Blow up Manaan solely for the reason of that Sith Trooper ever doubting me as the true Lord of the Sith <_<

Why bother? If you were a Dark Side Revan, he ends up as part of your army; I would just figure out the guy's name and serial number and then summon him for a 'private audience' just to see the look on his face before the Force Choke kicked in. :lol:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

of course i would blow a planet up thats a dumb question, everyone loves a good explosion. :D and especially if you can make someone mad at the effort! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'd probably blow up Manaan if I had the chance. Throw me in jail will they? I'll show them! I'll show them all! *Runs to go live in a public storage box*

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

I'd probably blow up Manaan if I had the chance.  Throw me in jail will they? I'll show them! I'll show them all! *Runs to go live in a public storage box*

:shifty: *Runs to go live in a private storage box*

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

but yeah I would destroy the human race (not Earth) in a heartbeat too ..

You'd scare me, if in the end you'll survive the extinction of the human race...

:shifty:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Hmm I'll give you an example of my over the top darksider pc.

After destroying the Republic fleet Revan made this statement to all of the worlds. "All planets will surrender themselves to me and bow before me, for I am a god. All of those who do not will watch the galaxy burn." My darkside Revan with a god complex.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Manaan, it was a ****ty remake of Mon Calamari with a bunch of walking catfishes with a worse attitude than a pissed off Spike Lee, contradicting my teams every move, then that freakin underground thing...ooooh i was threatened by a piggy and the fishy is scared, maybe we could just force lightning the entire place and have a fish fry, send it to the galaxy's type of ethiopia or somethin

Manaan, it was a ****ty remake of Mon Calamari with a bunch of walking catfishes with a worse attitude than a pissed off Spike Lee, contradicting my teams every move, then that freakin underground thing...ooooh i was threatened by a piggy and the fishy is scared, maybe we could just force lightning the entire place and have a fish fry, send it to the galaxy's type of ethiopia or somethin

Really? I thought Manaan was the best planet in the game. There were interesting things going on there, great scenery, and I loved the Selkath. (Though you're right, it does kinda seem like a copy off of Mon Calamari with the water and the way they talk). I also liked how everything you did had a consequence. Tell me you didn't like Tatooine. Walk around a desert with nothing to see, killing sand people (Can you say, "enter a random familiar planet to add to the game")

I would blow up Kayshaak excuse if i spelt it wrong... I hate them shadowlands or w/e u call them where u find the star map. ;))

why dont you like kashyyk (excuse my poor spelling capabilities :( ) I mean it was full of the wookies, i love those big fur balls! :D

It's a useless planet as far as I know and I could use that show of power to then take over Earth and shape it in my own image.  Sweet.

As for KOTOR having the power.  Telos.  I disliked Carth greatly.  He is the one that got away.

Pluto isn't useless. It's microgravity helps keep earth in place. And if earth moved even a smidget, all life on earth could be greater than or equal to poof.

Ah, then that wouldnt work. I sit corrected, Thankyou