Darn you xboxers!

I have an xbox and a great PC that i love soo much.

It pains me to wait for the pc release and i can no longer resist the temptation of the dark side to go purchase the xbox version for the sake of playing

ARgh!! What the heck! I guess i just turn to dark side then.. ive decided to buy the xbox version and purchase the pc version, both when it comes out.. >_<

Darn you xboxers... <_< <_<

Phi! I'm going to play TSL in APRIL anyways. In february I'll be busy, busy, busy with Republic Commando.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I have an xbox and a great PC that i love soo much.

It pains me to wait for the pc release and i can no longer resist the temptation of the dark side to go purchase the xbox version for the sake of playing

ARgh!! What the heck! I guess i just turn to dark side then.. ive decided to buy the xbox version and purchase the pc version, both when it comes out..  :(

Darn you xboxers...  <_<  <_<

get halo 2 & jade empire

It's a game made by bioware set in ancient china, remind me of "crouching tiger hidden dragon".

It looks like it plays like Kotor games to me

It's also an X-Box only game and it isn't due out for some time.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

hey DSLuke .. it says "Peaca is a lie" in your signature! :)

The only thing that annoys me .. and not the Xbox it self .. is that some games only come out on that console! (especially those I want) :p

Fortune favors the bald.

hey DSLuke .. it says "Peaca is a lie" in your signature!  :)

The only thing that annoys me .. and not the Xbox it self .. is that some games only come out on that console! (especially those I want)  :p

Damn it I thought I had corected that....

*goes to the workbench again*

Thanks my fellow Darksider..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm not DS ..  :ph34r:  who ever said that? ... they .. uh.. lying! yeah .. I'm not! really .. (inconspicuously slides Sith holocron under carpet)

Damn it I blew your cover, now you'll have to find a different way to destroy the Jedi. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom