Darth Nihilis and Atris

They may very well be one and the same person.

It might even be so that there is some sort of mechanic during the game that makes her either Dark or Light side.

Suppose that, when you become a darksider, she will be the white lady that you have to defeat, otherwise she will be Nihilus. This would fit with a theme that was mentioned somewhere about dealing with the possibly evil consequenses of choices that seem good at the time of making. It would also fit the balancing nature of the Force.

It may seem somewhat farfetched, but as a fatalistic concept it is very strong.

i think they will be two diffrent people. If you turn dark nihilis will join you r party and if you stay light Atris will join and whoever doesn't join your party is on eof the game bosses. Making sion like malak and the other person kind of like the way you keep seeing calo nord but don't actually fight him for awhile

i think they will be two diffrent people. If you turn dark nihilis will join you r party and if you stay light Atris will join and whoever doesn't join your party is on eof the game bosses. Making sion like malak and the other person kind of like the way you keep seeing calo nord but don't actually fight him for awhile

it's been stated that Atris will not be an active party member ..

and I hope they don't do it that way, it would be like KOTOR1 all over with new models ..

Fortune favors the bald.