What do you think the best class for playing is?

Sentinels will have a variety of technical skills, and will reveal many subplots and easter eggs, since the game is heavily based on skills.

Consulars will be able to influence others easily through their persuassion skills, and thus allowing for deeper NPC interactionand deeper game scenario as well as gameplay variation as DS and Ls, and they have force stances as well

Guardians have the lightsaber stances, and ..... the lightsaber stances. There seems that if you want there will be tons of combat

Which class do you think TSL is mostly based on? (Kotor 1 was based on guardians)

There is hope beyond hope

Consulars will also have a good chance to reveal hidden areas and subplots because they can see through walls I'd imagine.

I hope that the devs have managed to offer a variety of solutions for every problem so that every class has it's right to exist.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Obsidian stated that Concular will be for advanced playes only. And this means that I could get a really challenging gameplay with him, not as easy as the one in KOTOR.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It depends your playing style whaat class you choose.

I prefer guardian for the feats , but later I will turn to a pretige that adds to the force like lord or master

A dev should explain us if the prestige classes are like in DnD or flexible?

There is hope beyond hope

Obsidian stated that Concular will be for advanced playes only. And this means that I could get a really challenging gameplay with him, not as easy as the one in KOTOR.

We'll see about that. What I really want to know is if you are going to be forced to do stuff with the PC, that some other NPC would be more suited to. Such as repairing HK-47. In my first playthrough I had some crappy repair skills because I had focused other character on that particular skill. I always found it retarded that only the PC could attempt to repair HK.

If that is the case, I will have to play LS sentinel, even though I like guardians better. For the DS, consulars own, period.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

my God 213374U your avatar is disturbing! :)

I will probably go with Sentinel for my first play through this time! since I want to try all those skills .. :ninja:

But I wouldn't say KOTOR focused on Guardians, Consulars ruled equally IMO ..

Fortune favors the bald.

What I have to say is that the presige classes can change tottaly the game. So what we new for these classes won't help us to have our desired combination.

Some player like to use more force and other their light sabers. Other use them equally. So we have to wait for info about the prestige(Who knows if the weapon master can be a better combination with a consular than any other compination for balanced users)

I think it's quite selfexplanatory ..

Consular for the force oriented

Guardian for the fight -- II --

Sentinel for the skill -- II --

and the pretige classes will probably play in the same direction!

Master/Lord for force

WeaponM/Marauder for fights

Watchman/Assassin for skills

Fortune favors the bald.