Time to reveal the voice actors!!

Its about time they release some names on who are the voice actors acting out which roles.

Ive always been curious on who are the voice actors and its about time to reveal it to us.

We already knew one or 2 who will be contributing their lovely voices to the game but we want more!

I think Jennifer Hale did such a great job in kotor I think Jennifer Hale deserves to return for kotor 2...she was admired by most people in her voice acting including my self....shes the one that deserves to have a place in kotor 2!

:D (w00t)

Jennifer Hale and her character Bastila was most popular figure of KOTOR, even if some insensitive primitives just love to hate her.

I cannot imagine KOTOR 2 without Hale!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

who wouldn't take up a chance to do voice acting any way?

if i was given a oppertunity to have a part in voice acting for KOTOR 2 I would do it no matter what....even if I wasn't getting paid for it!

:p:geek:

Since her popularity increased rapidly becouse of Bastila I doubt she would refuse

to play Jedi Princess again...

The whole problem is if Obsidian has a good concept for that character in KOTOR 2 - this I doubt.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

who wouldn't take up a chance to do voice acting any way?

if i was given a oppertunity to have a part in voice acting for KOTOR 2 I would do it no matter what....even if I wasn't getting paid for it!

:p  :geek:

But JH isnt you BUT....

Don't worry.The chances she refuses to do this, or better done this ,is that she has an offer for a movie.

And the voice acting for a game is one or two days work so it is hard for her to refuse. :lol:

Well, since Bastila will make an appereance in KotOR II, i fully expect Jennifer Hale to do her voiceover.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

yeah bastilla was good and so was everyone else i think the reason people focus on her voice is because she is the most important character with a voice apart from malak and had the most lines. OK malak may have been a bit too stereotype for me, but everyon did a good job anyhow

What mystery photo?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: