KOTOR II: How to Talk Dirty and Influence People

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041118110210690.jpg

:p

I'm slightly dissapointed with the new stat layout - it's all muddled up now.  It was so much better keeping the main stats away from the saving throws & hp/ac stats.  At the very least, smaller font size should have been used to differentiate between the former and the latter.  :p

Yeah but didn't the old character creation screen look the same? if SO then that doesn't mean that the in game stats screen will look like this.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Surely characters gossip! You don't just leave them all on the ship in complete silence!

Handmaiden: Did you see the way that Exile tried to grope me!

Visas Marr: Is that a comment about my sight? Besides, we all know it's me he wants to grope.

Handmaiden: You wish! He wants a girl who can look him in the eye!

"You shall not pass!"

well the latest reveiw said there was going to be some in fighting on the hawk that we would be left to either deal with or ignore. So I am guessing that this will how they will make it so we can gain influence with not only characters in our party but those who on the ship as well.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well the latest reveiw said there was going to be some in fighting on the hawk that we would be left to either deal with or ignore. So I am guessing that this will how they will make it so we can gain influence with not only characters in our party but those who on the ship as well.

Oh goodie.

Hah, you can turn Atton to DS aswell? Me likey.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not only must you decide whether to go towards the Light or Dark, now you can save those lost to the Dark Side or seduce the good guys with the power of the Sith. Don't worry, only the fate of the galaxy rests on your decisions.

must... contain... urge... to play game...

Surely characters gossip! You don't just leave them all on the ship in complete silence!

Handmaiden: Did you see the way that Exile tried to grope me!

Visas Marr: Is that a comment about my sight? Besides, we all know it's me he wants to grope.

Handmaiden: You wish! He wants a girl who can look him in the eye!

Word is bound to spread of your activities on planets.

Mira: Did you hear? The Exile used the force to throw an ugly gamorrean gangster off of a cliff!

Handmaiden, Visas Marr, Atton Rand (in unison): He's a dream! Sigh... :ermm:

(w00t) , Gandalf old boy, you need to renew your prescriptions.....

...Just my opinion. :("

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Looks like Obsidian has taken the best elements of KOTOR and have improved upon them.  What more could we ask for in a sequel?  The possibility of a much deeper character development system is the number one thing I would like to see implimented in a KOTOR sequel.  The Obsidian team must be psychic. :ermm:

They also took the worse aspects, the munchkinized force classes, and increased them threefold. From 3 Munchkin classes we now have 9 with little variance in gameplay. That is most definitely on the road of making the game worse.

i thought there were only 3 classes for ur PC? 3 jedi classes to choose from and 3 prestige classes. there's going to be a lot of variance in gameplay, dont forget about the lightsaber styles either :D

come on hades get excited, it's 6 days away! listen to me, im tellin some guy with "Hades" in his name to get excited... >_<

i thought there were only 3 classes for ur PC? 3 jedi classes to choose from and 3 prestige classes. there's going to be a lot of variance in gameplay, dont forget about the lightsaber styles either  :D

Three in DS and three in LS...

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.