This changes the story?

I just realized, there's not four basic and essential things that change, but EIGHT.

1. Revan Male LS

2. Revan Male DS

3. Revan Female LS

4. Revan Female DS

and

1. The Exile Male LS

2. The Exile Male DS

3. The Exile Female LS

4. The Exile Female DS

.....so obvious, why didn't I think of that!

What if you played Revan as a transsexual?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just realized, there's not four basic and essential things that change, but EIGHT.

1. Revan Male LS

2. Revan Male DS

3. Revan Female LS

4. Revan Female DS

and

1. The Exile Male LS

2. The Exile Male DS

3. The Exile Female LS

4. The Exile Female DS

All of those things factor in in different ways, all in the name of replayability. Some of the divergences will be subtle, others will be a little easier to spot.

1. Revan Male LS

2. Revan Male DS

3. Revan Female LS

4. Revan Female DS

and

1. The Exile Male LS

2. The Exile Male DS

3. The Exile Female LS

4. The Exile Female DS

All of those things factor in in different ways, all in the name of replayability. Some of the divergences will be subtle, others will be a little easier to spot.

Heh, interesting.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So the game will reflect real life in that transgender characters will have more possibilities open to them :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Keep saying that word, and I might just have to buy the game.

Ehhh....if I wasn't going to buy it already....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

for all of you challenged with math 4 x 4 is 16 :D

seriously though

16 x 3 jedi classes and 3 prestige classes (not 6 because if your DS Male Exile than you really cant become Jedi Master out of the blue...well even if u can it just wouldn't make as much sense so I'm throwing that Idea out the window.) ANYWAYS so really we have 144 possibilities. Yes replayability indead. :cool:

for all of you challenged with math 4 x 4 is 16  :D

seriously though

16 x 3 jedi classes and 3 prestige classes (3 because if your DS Male Exile than you really cant become Jedi Master out of the blue...well even if u can it just wouldn't make as much sense so I'm throwing that Idea out the window.)  ANYWAYS so really we have 144 possibilities.  Yes replayability indead.  :cool:

Or you can save the game before you get the prestige class and save yourself some time.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

[usual tired humor]You can't make me play a man! And my exile will always say revan is female! ARGH!

Hrm. Wasn't it said that they're shooting for "Fallout-like" endings? That implies you get to see the impact of your actions for each planet. That equals ULTIMATE REPLAYABILITY!

Rawrgh. That's so great and awesome, I have no words to describe it.[/end usual tired humor]

However, I'd like something to encourage me to play the games another way (such as playing as a guy. I have no real love for male characters, they feel dull to me.) such as something noticeable. For example, I'd play PS:T for the story, not for the sole thrill of playing a guy and getting to compare how "leet" my character is online.

[sarcasm]Visible as in: Men get +1 or +2 to STR, Chicks get +1 or +2 to Dex, Int, and Cha. :p[/sarcasm]

While speaking of desirable genderness/otherthingies: Let's say frame size! And trait-like (a la falliut) feats!

I have about 100 saved games in KOTOR. All from favorite conversations, facing malak, making a game affecting choice (to kill the kitty or not to kill the kitty; that is the question!)

Fnord.

[usual tired humor]You can't make me play a man! And my exile will always say revan is female! ARGH!

Hrm. Wasn't it said that they're shooting for "Fallout-like" endings? That implies you get to see the impact of your actions for each planet. That equals ULTIMATE REPLAYABILITY!

Rawrgh. That's so great and awesome, I have no words to describe it.[/end usual tired humor]

However, I'd like something to encourage me to play the games another way (such as playing as a guy. I have no real love for male characters, they feel dull to me.) such as something noticeable. For example, I'd play PS:T for the story, not for the sole thrill of playing a guy and getting to compare how "leet" my character is online.

[sarcasm]Visible as in: Men get +1 or +2 to STR, Chicks get +1 or +2 to Dex, Int, and Cha. ;)[/sarcasm]

While speaking of desirable genderness/otherthingies: Let's say frame size! And trait-like (a la falliut) feats!

I have about 100 saved games in KOTOR. All from favorite conversations, facing malak, making a game affecting choice (to kill the kitty or not to kill the kitty; that is the question!)

I've never understood why women would get + Dex, have you ever seen a WNBA game?

Women get +dex because they actually have stronger leg muscles than a man. Supposedly we also have a natural grace, but that may just be men watching us do. . .certain things.

Men have more muscle mass on their arms and chest. ;)

Fnord.

Women get +dex because they actually have stronger leg muscles than a man. Supposedly we also have a natural grace, but that may just be men watching us do. . .certain things.

Men have more muscle mass on their arms and chest. :lol:

How come women can't dunk then :D

Have you ever seen those things on their chests? They make all sports hell.

Especially archery and fencing. I'm sure that you can imagine why.

Besides, we women have a natural grace that most men don't have, so nyeh!

Fnord.