Should they or shouldn't they

Should Lucas Arts add a new character on the site or wait until monday to give us all the info  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lucas Arts add a new character on the site or wait until monday to give us all the info

• Yes
    • No
    • I couldn't care less
    • Not another poll like this

wait for the game...but i voted not another poll because we were doin good with no polls for a long time after the topaz planet incident. and now there are polls everywhere again.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

More infro, NOW!!!!!

I want something new, be it a trailer an interview a review, ANYTHING.

I agree, but not too spoilerific. I mean, a small spoiler is ok, but not more than that.

My thoughts exactly. o:) One thing I find funny is that a bunch of people wanted a seperate spoiler-free forum, but still everyone has clicked on the SPOILERS topic. :devil:

My thoughts exactly. o:)  One thing I find funny is that a bunch of people wanted a seperate spoiler-free forum, but still everyone has clicked on the SPOILERS topic. :devil:

Well, there aren't any Major Spoilers in that topic, for that matter, and also a couple of people have left the Kotor forums temporarily.

Never mind what they say. Everone will look on the spoilers in they are online.

Well, some of them look them but afterwards are bitching about them for destoying their game experience.

Pathetic. o:)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Wait for the game. It's only another week or so (unless it's delayed) for the XBox release. Although I won't be hearing about it until sometime early/mid February. Grumble. But that's another story.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I wouldn't mind more info about the characters.

Some people thought the official Kotor1 page gave too much information but all that information just made me want to play the game more!

I did think that Revan would have some part to play from the way the information was given but I never dreamed Revan would be so close.

Feed me MORE!

Little Shop of Horrors?