Blue and Green

I know LOTS of people want others but this isnt a poll about which color you want its about which you think is better  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I know LOTS of people want others but this isnt a poll about which color you want its about which you think is better

• Single Green Saber
    • Single Blue Saber

i like green because the best jedi had it! yoda!! LUKE!!! so i think if i were a jedi i would be a conuslar who concentraits on the force. but i would concentrate on being a blademaster like Windu. Would anyone else do the same???

blue. luke and obi are my favorites and lukes first saber was blue and obis sabers were blue. from the moment i saw luke use anakins blue saber i was hooked.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

A Jedi chooses the color he likes.

Thats true but you have to admit theres something wrong with it

the reason I started liking the green lightsaber was because of a pic. I found on the net ... who is this dude?

http://rhml.lib.mo.us/ben/Phantom%20databa...vos,quinlan.jpg

Does anyone have info. on this guy ?

I almost always choose green.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wait wait... let me get this straight, this poll was made because your not sure which lightsaber color you like better and the previous 12 "what's your favorite color" polls wern't specific enough to help you figure it out? :p

If you didnt like the poll then why did you respond ?

1. Traditionally people often respond to what they don't like in some way

2. Unnessasary or stupid poll bashing is what I do, see below