Padawan?

Have you guys heard of having your own padawan in the game? so far i a unsure if it is true or just a rumour i heard but i think that it would be really cool if you got to train your own apprentice.

reply if you have information on whether this is true and what you think of it if it is.

Have you guys heard of having your own padawan in the game? so far i a unsure if it is true or just a rumour i heard but i think that it would be really cool  if you got to train your own apprentice.

reply if you have information on whether this is true and what you think of it if it is.

The search function is you friend

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

2 things to say:

first, yes a Akari one of the programmers at Obsidian has confirmed that you (the pc) will be able to have an apprentice. we dont know anymore about it.

second as stated above, the search function is your friend.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Have you guys heard of having your own padawan in the game? so far i a unsure if it is true or just a rumour i heard but i think that it would be really cool  if you got to train your own apprentice.

The search function is you friend

Don't even bother telling these people about the search function... They don't know how to use it.