The Silver Blade, and other missing colors..

Okay, as a HUGE fan of the mostly EU based Silver lightsaber which is also included as a featured saber color in this game (God has heard my cry) I'm just wondering why on earth we have not seen more screenshots of the new colors. 99 percemt of all the screenshots of the game taken so far are of the basic colors. There is no love for the silver blade.

I'd also be interested to see this new dark green they say looks close to black. For the love of all that's good and pure, show me some more colors...

im going out on a limb and guessing it probably looks silver  ;)"

Wow, well done...inspiring.

....I meant in terms of graphics, like...lightsabers have a "glow" and stuff, one would therefore assume it would be hard to do a silver "glow" that would different from a "white" glow...

<_<

would love to see what a farker Red saber looks like for dark side or an almost white light blue for light side (I am a traditionalist 3 colour saber man its blue or green for Light side or red for sith)

I am a traditionalist 3 colour saber man its blue or green for Light side or red for sith

Same here. I've always favored blue and green (or red if I'm dark).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Okay, as a HUGE fan of the mostly EU based Silver lightsaber which is also included as a featured saber color in this game (God has heard my cry) I'm just wondering why on earth we have not seen more screenshots of the new colors.  99 percemt of all the screenshots of the game taken so far are of the basic colors. There is no love for the silver blade.

I'd also be interested to see this new dark green they say looks close to black.  For the love of all that's good and pure, show me some more colors...

Why the hell would you want a silver lightsaber is my question, I would think you know taht looks like a sword! :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

The Australian Xbox Magazine said the

Saber colors are

Yellow

Blue

Green

Red

White

Orange

Silver

Purple (only available to pulp fiction stars)

There may be more

qoute taken from my brought Offical Australian Xbox Magazine (December Issue)

"Red Is bad,blue and green are good,purple is badass and only available to pulp fiction stars.But silver we like. we also like the new blazing white saber with a pale blue aura,as well as a saber so dark green in color its almost black" -Mike Gallo

I'll stick with simple red even if I am playing LS.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

yea the new saber color and possibly hilt diversity is  awesome cuz i never saw the point of ever single diverse jedi in the jedi order havin the same freakin color blade, its gay u kno give em somethin that goes more with ur personality

Yeah, I agree anakins revenge. Now we'll finally be able to add tonal/shade differences to the overall color (i.e light blue, dark red etc), which is rather refreshing. The hilt diversity you mentioned is also something I'm looking forward to. Now all we need is custom hilts....bring on KotoR 3! :(

manthing2.jpg