What will your character

Lornarion / Nevaro / Nagarian / Araziel

A round of applause goes to the person who knows where the last two came from.

If I had to pick a name out of Lord of the Rings, it would have to be Ereinion.

A round of applause also goes to the person who knows where that came from (not very hard, so the applause will be smaller) :(;)

I had one in the original that was La Choopakabra...that was fairly interesting to read throught the game...hahaha.

I might go with Zephyr or Lord Xanathos (for males)

Demona (for female)

Xanatos from the JA books?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Darth Drabek???

Being from the 'burgh I think you've just given me some name ideas

Darth Coles

Darth Gott

Darth Dunn

Darth Patterson

Darth 'Shoes' Reynolds

Darth Cangelosi

Darth Loscenzo

Darth Ortiz

Darth Backman

and not a 'burgh reference, but

Darthness Can Boyd

Hahaha, I've been found out!

Nice ones yourself ....Wally Backman, oh man :ermm:

I'm actually a little across the border in that damn red state that f*cked it all up a month ago. But I've always loved the 'Burgh teams, and I thought this fit better than Darth Bonilla, Darth Van Slyke or Darth "Spanky" LaValliere.

Maybe an irish Sith Lord.... Darth O'Donnell?

Darth Lemieux doesn't sound too bad... :cool:

Could go as Darth Martin and romance multiple ladies. (w00t)

Probably "Khererabyliabib Pretaniosinasiadra". Unless I decide to go with a male character, then it'll be "Chip Nelson".

Yes, how many people play female and male?

I always play with female characters in KOTOR, Morrowind (and oh am I looking forward to the next game, Oblivion), and Baldur's Gate 2 (which are essentially the only major games I play anyway). I just can't dumb myself down enough to play a male character (KIDDING!). :p

I might actually play through with a male character in KOTOR some day just to try and do the Bastilla romance though.

The Nameless One

The Wanderer

Good Black Isle game names. :geek:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Probably "Khererabyliabib Pretaniosinasiadra". Unless I decide to go with a male character, then it'll be "Chip Nelson".

I always play with female characters in KOTOR, Morrowind (and oh am I looking forward to the next game, Oblivion), and Baldur's Gate 2 (which are essentially the only major games I play anyway). I just can't dumb myself down enough to play a male character (KIDDING!). :geek:

I might actually play through with a male character in KOTOR some day just to try and do the Bastilla romance though.

I couldn't stand playing male in KOTOR. After doing the Carth romance, it felt as though he was flirting with me. <_<

Fnord.

I always play with female characters in KOTOR, Morrowind (and oh am I looking forward to the next game, Oblivion), and Baldur's Gate 2 (which are essentially the only major games I play anyway). I just can't dumb myself down enough to play a male character (KIDDING!). :huh:

I couldn't stand playing male in KOTOR. After doing the Carth romance, it felt as though he was flirting with me. <_<

He was married once before!

My name currently is Kazic Chiyari.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

As NPC's use your full name regardless of whether they know you well (party members) or not, it seems that your PC should have a one-word name that stands on its own and thus sounds alright in either context. Also neat if it works both male & female, dark & light. Revan is such a name. First time through KotOR I went with Barbarella. 'Twas a great choice. As I am not particularly creative, I'll probably have to search through "Hellenic" mythology to find a suitable name. Importing names from other full-fleshed fantasy universes seems weird. As would hearing everyone call you Darth *.* long before you establish yourself as formally Sith. Mythological names at least seem normal for their cultures. I might import from JK:JA though; Jaden sounds alright.