Suggestions Forum

Now that KOTOR2 has gone gold, isn't this forum kind of moot? I mean, what's the point of offering suggestions for a game that's already finished?

The only additional suggestion I can think of is for them to release the PC version sooner.

Maybe they could change it to future KOTOR sequels suggestions...

"You shall not pass!"

Now that KOTOR2 has gone gold, isn't this forum kind of moot? I mean, what's the point of offering suggestions for a game that's already finished?

The only additional suggestion I can think of is for them to release the PC version sooner.

Maybe they could change it to future KOTOR sequels suggestions...

Once again read my siggy, but i'll tell you why any way, the devs said it could make them think of something good to put in their future games.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Once again read my siggy, but i'll tell you why any way, the devs said it could make them think of something good to put in their future games.

I wonder if that's a hint that Obsidian has the inside track on KOTOR 3 (or KOTNR or any other variation on this series).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)