sion????

Ok I was just wonderin if anyone has heard nything about darth sion cuz for me at least he just disappeared, and what about the other sith lords for that mattter i havent heard of them for a while!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

[random comment]

I always think of a player that used to play for the Ottawa 67's and used to be a Toronto Maple Leafs prospect named Jonathan Zion whenever I see the name "Sion".

[/random comment]

:thumbsup:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

[random comment]

I always think of a player that used to play for the Ottawa 67's and used to be a Toronto Maple Leafs prospect named Jonathan Zion whenever I see the name "Sion".

[/random comment]

:thumbsup:

You didn't put spoiler! So now the game is ruined for me

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ok I was just wonderin if anyone has heard nything about darth sion cuz for me at least he just disappeared, and what about the other sith lords for that mattter i havent heard of them for a while!

Just think he is a puppet to take care of Niphilis Problems, and developers decided to make his role less in the game, i dont know but its my guess since they changed trailers finish to be Niphilis rather than Sion.

[random comment]

[/random comment]

:p

Whenever I hear 'Darth Sion', I always think, 'Huh. He doesn't look Jewish.'

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?