If KOTOR 3 is Pay to Play on Xbox 2 will you join

<_< Since its Obvious the way the gaming industry is going World of Warcraft

and on Xbox 2 to feature KOTOR 3 I belive strongly and I try to avoid being gulable and sticking my head in the sand but I have a strong feeling KOTOR 3 on Xbox 2 will be 100% Pay to PLay no money no fun

On top of the games price

The game will probably be MMO and Amazing no doubt but Pay to Play is harsh

Question is the KOTOR series (the best RPG I've ever played) Propreitary to Xbox cuz I belive Lucas Arts just for power they choose the Xbox only mantra by free will.

But once the PS3 is out they are free to release the KOTOR series on Sony's PS3 which will probably be as powerfull if not more so than Xbox 2.

So does Lucas arts have an exculsivity deal with Microsoft I don't think so? Anyone

Question is the KOTOR series (the best RPG I've ever played) Propreitary to Xbox cuz I belive Lucas Arts just for power they choose the Xbox only mantra by free will.

But once the PS3 is out they are free to release the KOTOR series on Sony's PS3 which will probably be as powerfull if not more so than Xbox 2.

So does Lucas arts have an exculsivity deal with Microsoft I don't think so? Anyone

Most of that makes absolutely no sense at all. Sorry.

Uhh... no it won't! Why would they, I mean all of their games have been about story not multiplayer ( i mean bioware and obsidian's games)!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

and on Xbox 2 to feature KOTOR 3 I belive strongly and I try to avoid being gulable and sticking my head in the sand but I have a strong feeling KOTOR 3 on Xbox 2 will be 100% Pay to PLay no money no fun

KOTOR and KOTOR2 are about story, so i don't think it will be a MMORPG

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

PS3=No harddive no KOTOR3 and the same goes with Xenon

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

short version

What are the chances KOTOR 3, is released on noth the PS3 and Xbox 2.

I say 100%

after all its not Xbox exclusive (it is for now but not for much longer)

It's not an Xbox exclusive and what do you mean a 100%? Even if LA said right now that KOTOR3 won't be on any next gen consoles than there still would be a small sliver of hope that it might be.

I would never, ever "pay-per-play" a game. Even if it would be of the KotOR-franchise.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Man I'm new to the forums and even I think you are a bit too whiney for your own good.

Go read a book.

What the hell are you even babbling about now?

The assumptions you make based on the facts you provide are about as valid as me saying that it's going to rain tomorrow because I'm out of toothpaste.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What the hell are you even babbling about now?

The assumptions you make based on the facts you provide are about as valid as me saying that it's going to rain tomorrow because I'm out of toothpaste.

Dude you are out of toothpaste? why didn't you tell me I would have worn my jacket to work!

Anyway agreed its a moronic suggestion, the entire style and design is not really workable as MMO, it'll finish in the tradition it started.

short version

What are the chances KOTOR 3, is released on noth the PS3 and Xbox 2.

I say 100%

after all its not Xbox exclusive (it is for now but not for much longer)

Your right its not Xbox exclusive, mainly because it also comes out on the PC but in terms of other consoles it is exclusive. The main reason for that is because its supposedly easier to port from the Xbox to PC and vise versa than to go to another console, not to mention the size of the save games. And unless someone is willing to shell out big bucks for the HD version of the PS3 it still isn't going to be possible for the KOTOR to be on any other console (also before you say the XBox2 isn't going to have a HD either it should be said that it is said to have a Flash drive allowing for saves while saving space)..

PS3=No harddive no KOTOR3 and the same goes with Xenon

there are going to be three versions of the PS3 and one will include a HD.... for an extra couple hundred dollars of course.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

There are going to be 3 versions of the X-Box 2 as well.

Really? I knew there was going to be two version but whats the other version going to be like?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

There are going to be 3 versions of the X-Box 2 as well.

Elaborate.

One without a harddrive and no backwardscompability, one with a harddrive and backwardscompability, and one who would be like a mediastation, it will even run windows and have a keyboard and a mouse.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy