The Force

Which side of the force will you use on your first file of TSL ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the force will you use on your first file of TSL ?

• Lightside
    • Darkside

My senses would say darkside first, but my morals say lightside-I told them to shut up-but you guys should try it like this.,...its role playing right? why would u want to pre-decide how u will react to oppurtunities to the game you haven't played?....u should (not forcing my opinion just stating it) just start the game nuetral and then decide how u want to act towards the npc's in the game, leading u either dark or light...I think that's how the dev;s make the game, not with a lightside or darkside mindset...but a let the player choose what he feels is right kind of mindset.....

That's how I played kotor....all off instinct.....then the second time I did it straight up dark, deciding all my conversation options dark as possible, and then the third time I did it light doing everything goody goody.....but my first time thru I just did what I felt was how I would react to the situations...not how I would force myself ot handle them if I was dark or light....phew that was way too long...I need to get my thoughts out better and faster eh? damn a.d.d.

I like the lightside but I would be corrupted by the darkside to easy. Power corrupts. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

im gonna be a consular regardless the first time, ill go with how i want to do it, i hate having to take a side because the lightside dudes are...well gay, theyre like overprotective parent liberals. And the dark side ppl are just self destructive ppl who attack anything because theyre bi polar and probly cut themselves ti control the pain

Go lightside, I mean cmon i dont want that acne-like skin condition do you? :p

You don't know the power of the Dark Side.

O but the lightside offers donuts on mondays, and has some excellent dental plans! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Go lightside, I mean cmon i dont want that acne-like skin condition do you? :thumbsup:

O but the lightside offers donuts on mondays, and has some excellent dental plans! :D

Also i tend to wear sun lotion if the skin problem represents, dentist better not make it hurt or he will be DS apprentice's training for the day :D

Go lightside, I mean cmon i dont want that acne-like skin condition do you? :thumbsup:

Also i tend to wear sun lotion if the skin problem represents, dentist better not make it hurt or he will be DS apprentice's training for the day :D

Yea that sun lotion is a life saver when it comes to that skin condition, i mean it has saved me countless dates! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

hopefully in Kotor2 ill be strong enough to resist the urges of the darkside. I hear its going to be more attractive. :thumbsup:  well....i'll try my best not to be corrupted...Cheers all!

Well, I won't be corrupted....

...the first time I play the game :D

after that I cannot make any promises :lol:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

As a friend of mine says...

I'll play DS simply because I think of my party members (see trailer) :p

Well, we all know the guys thats trouble gets the girls, so choice isnt hard to make :-

Ahh you got a good point there, **** this o:) , off to get chicks, i mean off to the darkside :-