kotor 2 gameplay time

syed

I would say no matter what, not long enough

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

does anyone know how many hours of gameplay i should look forward for?

Enough to keep almost anyone busy for quite a long time! i had heard once that there was going to be around 70 but im not sure anymore!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Well you'll have to play the game at least 4-5 times if you really want to discover most of it. Well those of us who like it even more 10+ playthroughs might not be enough.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

To the people at Obsidian. So far you all have did a great job with KOTOR 2 and it is probably my most anticipated games of 2004 thus far.

However when I played KOTOR I was promised 60-80 hours of gameplay if I did EVERYTHING in the game. I could swear that I did EVERYTHING and only got like 39-42 hours of gameplay. About half of what Bioware promised if we did everything. In some recent previews/interviews it was said that if you do everything TSL would be about 40 hours. I just want to say that if that is true then I am TRULY dissapointed. For a RPG that you do everything on 40 hours isn't enough.

I don't want to start complaining or anything but I just hope that the gameplay lenght is that of a true RPG like Final Fantasy where it is about atleast 60 hours. I logged in about 40 hours of FFX and I was only 2/3 through the game and I wasn't doing everything.

well i cant complain, i mean i completed the first one with everything in 23 hours, and i was completely satisfied! compared to fable's 6 hours i mean cmon ppl claimed it took them 80 hours!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

From what I've known I'm led to believe that this game will be at least 3-4 hours longer than the previous KOTOR...which is good.

I only hope that the endings of the game will be satisfying. Which in most games the usually aren't.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It is supposed to take about the same amout of time as the first one.  Hopefully a little longer. ;)

Yah, fable was a joke. You can beat it in one sitting.

I was looking forward to that game so badly, **** peter so much for the rpg to end all rpgs! :p