Spoilers

Kazic

Our new character isn't so new. He was exiled since the Mandalorian Wars...

If it was a flash back it wouldn't say "Combat Mode Engaged"

post-1729-1101685116_thumb.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

And if it isn't a flashback then how do you explain the fact that Malak still has his jaw??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

And if it isn't a flashback then how do you explain the fact that Malak still has his jaw??

Force spirits, it seems like it's what they looked like when they were Jedis and before they became sith.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Somebody already mentioned he read in an interview that there wouldn't be any flashbacks in the game

[sarcasm]geez, please read all the 218 post before replying[/sarcasm]

Two points.

1) they don't look like spirits to me

2) Malak died as a Sith Lord, so he cannot reappear like a Jedi spirit afterwards..

If you went lightside than he regreted doing what he did

Maybe Revan felt guilty about leading Malak down the darkside only to kill him, so he got lost on Korriban trying to find a way to revive him. Bastila helped and they succeeded in restoring Malak.

Maybe it's a clone of Malak's DNA.

Maybe they're just suspicious placeholders made to make you curious.

Maybe it's just an unexplained game screenshot.

"You shall not pass!"

I agree with the theory that this is a playable flashback.Though this is very confusing.Why are you fighting a dozen jedi,bastilla and a lightside Malak?

I would guess that you were once a dark Jedi or something but I think obsidian knows better than to do the Former dark sith master thing over again?

Unless these are just force ghosts of Jedi who fell to the dark side before they died,which is why Malak is in there as a lightside Jedi.

VERY CONFUSING :-:lol:;) :ph34r:

I agree with the theory that this is a playable flashback.Though this is very confusing.Why are you fighting a dozen jedi,bastilla and a lightside Malak?

I would guess that you were once a dark Jedi or something but I think obsidian knows better than to do the Former dark sith master thing over again?

Unless these are just force ghosts of Jedi who fell to the dark side before they died,which is why Malak is in there as a lightside Jedi.

VERY CONFUSING :-  :lol:  ;)  :ph34r:

Yup. Playable Flashback - it's got to be; if any here's played X-Men Legends, you'll know what I mean.

manthing2.jpg

Perhaps in that screen the following all apply.

It's set up with Revan going Light,Bas alive and Light.

The PC is DS and that is why the Jedi and such are fighting the PC,to stop the DSer.

And as for the other guy....I've got nothing other then what I said earlier and that's a clone.