Spoilers

Kazic

kazic isnt the most respected! she only joined a month or two ago!

I would like you to look at your sig... and the sig of all the other pink followeres. I don't see any other person on this forum with a following like that

thats not about respectin kazic!!! its about havin a laugh! i wouldnt bow down to her ever, nd she is no where near the most respected person on this board, she will admitt that herself!

kazic isnt the most respected! she only joined a month or two ago!

I would like you to look at your sig... and the sig of all the other pink followeres. I don't see any other person on this forum with a following like that

thats not about respectin kazic!!! its about havin a laugh! i wouldnt bow down to her ever, nd she is no where near the most respected person on this board, she will admitt that herself!

I know. I wasn't being serious... I haven't been on long enough to see who is the most respected but Nur ab seems to be someone of note

I was thinking of founding the Brown Side with Mr. Hanky as our patron-Sith; but now that I'll be leaving the forums there is no point in that.

After all I'm glad that I'll get the game only on February because if I had it now I would be failing all my courses and on top of that skip my graduate study application.

Now that the game is out, the members of this forum will remember me as the one who made the most far off speculations, or maybe they won't.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M